Preview GRAND FINAL - Collingwood Magpies vs Brisbane Lions • Saturday 30 September 2023 • 2:30 PM • Melbourne Cricket Ground

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon Ben Dixon has put his Sportsbet account on big Billy "Plugga" Frampton for the Normy. Every interview he's done, he's mentioned his name. Such a strange choice of player to pump up, given this time last week he wasn't even in the team.

"Such a surprising amount of Brisbane Lions supporters in the crowd."

Im Not Surprised Nate Diaz GIF by UFC

Has Ben Dixon got a bet on as to how many times he can mention Billy Frampton?? I’ve never seen such an average player get so many mentions.

Biggest crowd I've ever been in

Be warned its going to be hard to enjoy for you as a Brisbane Supporter, Collingwood will boo and drown anything out the MC tries to do for Brisbane.

Never heard good feedback about the experience when its Collingwood and you are there for ther other team.

Be warned its going to be hard to enjoy for you as a Brisbane Supporter, Collingwood will boo and drown anything out the MC tries to do for Brisbane.

Never heard good feedback about the experience when its Collingwood and you are there for ther other team.
Challenge accepted.

Tell you what. It is HOT. And it's only 26.

They are boorish as ****. Not surprising though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to wipe that smug smile off Darcy Moore’s face tomorrow

Nothing quite like the days leading into a GF in Melbourne. Unbelievable.
Our guys all looked relaxed.

Sure it's a GF and there are going to lots of nerves in the build up tomorrow but no hope of us getting overawed any more than the Pies players who face the same emotional pressures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back