Preview Grand Final: Collingwood v St Kilda.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL GRAND FINAL
Saturday 25th of September 2010
Melbourne Cricket Ground
14:30pm

Losers quit when they're tired. Winners quit when they've won.

Individual glory is insignificant when compared to achieving victory as a team.

It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning.

Get ready for week long "But we didn't play our best in Round 16!" whinging, just like last week.

If we play as well as we did last night, and they play like they did tonight, then we will win easily.

Basically stop Riewoldt, you stop St Kilda.

Presti will Destroy him again.

Hopefully someone can Flatten Milne in the Granny

PSYCHED! :D

Watched the pies fingerblast the saints back in round 16; was awesome (but not nearly as impressive as last nights first half). That match made me think we genuinely could go all the way. Saints will be fired up (obvs); need to control the tempo of the match like last night. Ball potentially missing would be a big out.

GO YOU FRIGGEN MAGPIES!! :D

If they play the way they did tonight the Saints are no threat. We blew the Dogs away by 62 points. The Saints only managed a 24 point win after a weeks rest with the Doggies out on their feet after a grueling game against Sydney. They will need to improve a hell of a lot to win.

Some of them look sore as well. Leigh Brown needs to be given licence to smash, bash and crash anything he sees.

Luke Darcy has no idea!

How will we contain Riewoldt?? Um by getting the ball in our forward line and not allowing them to get it out. He clearly didn't watch us last night.

and Presti has Dominated him all Season:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******** channel ten reporter whose name is so insignificant i cant even remember. Collingwood bet you when you didn't have Dal Santo... well were Maxwell and Cloke just filling in as goal posts that night? You're a dick!!!

and Presti has Dominated him all Season:thumbsu:

Presti hasn't played for like 6 weeks. Riewoldt will be working his arse off on Saturday, his workrate will be astronomical after last years failure, think Presti can go with him for an entire game after being out for so long?

Mick needs to come up with a plan. Riewoldt is the key to the entire game, stop him, stop the Saints.

Presti hasn't played for like 6 weeks. Riewoldt will be working his arse off on Saturday, his workrate will be astronomical after last years failure, think Presti can go with him for an entire game after being out for so long?

Mick needs to come up with a plan. Riewoldt is the key to the entire game, stop him, stop the Saints.

I doubt N Brown could Either. Reid on Riewoldt?

one person won't stay on him all match. there will be a rotation.

****en nervous already. this one has an extra sting to it. losing will hurt that little bit extra. winning will be that little bit sweeter. longest week ever.

I doubt N Brown could Either. Reid on Riewoldt?

Reid on Riewoldt when he pushes up the ground but in their forward 50 I want Presti on him. To beat the Saints we would need to start of like we did against the Cats just tackle after tackle and apply alot of preasure and follow the gameplan.

My early thoughts;

* It's the pies game to lose. If we play anywhere near our best, we win.
* Stkilda have to play more consistent, attacking football then they did tonight, 100 points will win you this one, not 75-80 like they want.
* Presti has to play if he is 100% fit. Harsh on Nathan Brown, but we are talking about a GF here, not a normal match
* It's out of Leon Davis and Luke Ball for spot number 22, the fittest player is selected, if both are 100%, Ball plays

I got Swanny for the Norm Smith at 11.00 on Thursday night (I went early lol), and I've had the pies for the flag at the same price since February, so I'm not dropping my confidence now.

Pies by 32, about 105 - 73 with Swanny the clear best player on the ground with 35 disposals and 2 goals.:D

It will happen, take the lid off, we are supporters, not players, we can talk all the shit we want all week, it makes no difference.:thumbsu:

My early thoughts;

* It's the pies game to lose. If we play anywhere near our best, we win.
* Stkilda have to play more consistent, attacking football then they did tonight, 100 points will win you this one, not 75-80 like they want.
* Presti has to play if he is 100% fit. Harsh on Nathan Brown, but we are talking about a GF here, not a normal match
* It's out of Leon Davis and Luke Ball for spot number 22, the fittest player is selected, if both are 100%, Ball plays

I got Swanny for the Norm Smith at 11.00 on Thursday night (I went early lol), and I've had the pies for the flag at the same price since February, so I'm not dropping my confidence now.

Pies by 32, about 105 - 73 with Swanny the clear best player on the ground with 35 disposals and 2 goals.:D

It will happen, take the lid off, we are supporters, not players, we can talk all the shit we want all week, it makes no difference.:thumbsu:

Agree we Should win the Granny but anything can happen as most pies fans know.

Hope it's a Blow Out don't think I can take a Simmlar GF as last year:eek:

Good luck. For what it's worth from a Dogs fan who saw his team go down to both grand finalists I believe the Aints will be lucky to get within 6 goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back