Preview Grand Final Preview: Collingwood vs West Coast [DaVe86 Ultimate Preview #512]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work Finished for the week have kept myself pretty busy and low key but thats gone now!!!!
Bring this game on we are so ready for this game bring the form from last week and we will win!!!!
Gonna be an awesome day tomorrow and hopefully Saturday will be capped off with a HUGE celebration.

Is it wrong if I put $1000 on West Coast?
I wouldn’t be sad if I lost my bet and if we don’t get up I more than double my winnings?

Last edited:

Just had a quick look and the most contested marks Josh Kennedy has taken this year is 3. Darling, on the other hand, has had some fantastic games this year and taken 6 contested marks in a couple of matches.

Kennedy might kill us on the lead, so let’s fill up the space in front of him and pressure the ball carrier.

We just need to SPOIL when it comes to Darling. Bring the ball to ground.

I never cared about King’s stupid comments comparing us with Carlton earlier this year, or his smug little face when he thinks his 5s clip completely explains an entire seasons worth of tactics. But damn. How hard has he been campaigning for the Eagles this week. It’s not like he’s even saying they’ll beat us, he’s simply refused to acknowledge there’s a team other than West Coast in the Grand Final. I’d rather listen to Kane Cornes speak about Port than King utter another word in his life.
Yeah noticed that the other day on SEN. Hope it blows up in his face.

Just had a quick look and the most contested marks Josh Kennedy has taken this year is 3. Darling, on the other hand, has had some fantastic games this year and taken 6 contested marks in a couple of matches.

Kennedy might kill us on the lead, so let’s fill up the space in front of him and pressure the ball carrier.

We just need to SPOIL when it comes to Darling. Bring the ball to ground.
Really? Thought we'd let him mark everything.

I wouldn’t be sad if I lost my bet and if we don’t get up I more than double my winnings?
Yep it would be wrong.

:eek:

Why lose a thousand?

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The more I look at the teams and the more I think about it the more I think we are going to lose the match.

I am just going to stop thinking, embrace the moment and hope on the day we can topple the Eagles.

Go the Pies!

Found out my local butcher was a pies man this arvo when I went to buy some steaks for tucker.

Bloke had a chance to go to 1990, when his old man worked as a security guard, but thought we'd lose! Must have forgotten the semi final result the poor bloke :oops:

He recalled the 1977 and 2010 draws, and couldn't make it this time around, but has half a day before watching the grand final.

Hopefully we get up for the fella. He does a good business.

Getting there, getting there.

Less than two days.

Getting closer.

Go Pies love the boys, all of them.

What's wrong with McGovern?

There is talk of an issue with either his hip or his ribs. Hasn't trained this week. Will face a fitness test before the game. Expect that he will play but if you believe the talk he may be sore.

Sam McClure on SEN earlier said his news is that if it was any other game he wouldn't be playing.

Make of that what you will.

giphy.gif

Found a bar in Warsaw opening at 6am to show it. Taking a train to Warsaw on Friday to go there :thumbsu:
Post more, I love your posting.

Go Pies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if this is the right thread for this question but is there a supporters walk from the Holden centre and if so what time does it start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back