Grand Final Priority Ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Well there's ten dollars I'll never see again and the cheeky bastards are going to add a $6.50 charge to the eventual ticket you get as well!!!

Once confirmed you will see that it says

"If successful in the Ballot, I will collect my tickets from any Victorian Ticketek Agency, selected interstate Agencies or from the venue Box Office on the day of the event."
Thanks GR for clearing that up, now we play the waiting game & hope our boys can beat the Hawks.

Well there's ten dollars I'll never see again and the cheeky bastards are going to add a $6.50 charge to the eventual ticket you get as well!!!
Yeah I saw that they're cashing in hard, someone worked out the $5 alone figure times by the number of supporters pre-registering their interest they'll make a fortune once they add in the $6.50 service fee.

What the flog? These people charge like wounded bulls. :eek:

Hang on so i'm a gold member (eastern stand seats) but got a letter saying i'm platinum? I've just logged on and registered (as if i was priority category 1) and didn't get any sort of error.

am i sweet?

Desperate times here. Still on the hunt for barcodes.
On a side note, I'm loving our confidence. What a beautiful thing to have this vision of being there. Love this club!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi people - just wanted to let you know that the last hope of me scoring 2 more priority 1 barcodes this morning (for others in here to use) has fallen through because my 2 friends decided to pre-register for GF tickets in case one of them is well enough to go (he's just had major surgery last Thursday) - if they don't go I asked if their 2 tickets will be available for others to buy and he said he feels sure other family members/friends will snap them up - so I tried steve4445, chewy316 and PAUR - hope someone else can help you out.:)

Done in 15 minutes not 1.5 as usual.

Used m.ticketek.com.au - preloaded everything except for the credit card details on my sisters computer at 8-30 and hit purchase just after the third beep its 9am precisely. I get bumped saying an incorrect password. I logged in under my sisters ticketek account. Panic thinking WTF and then go and log in under my account and get thru ok and retype all the info - but incorrectly hit visa card - her and hubbies card is mastercard - mad panic again. Ask sister to have a look and she tells me I have the wrong card. Good thing is I can go back and don't have to reload 7 barcodes. Then all gets processed nice and quickly.

Done in 15 minutes not 1.5 as usual.

Used m.ticketek.com.au - preloaded everything except for the credit card details on my sisters computer at 8-30 and hit purchase just after the third beep its 9am precisely. I get bumped saying an incorrect password. I logged in under my sisters ticketek account. Panic thinking WTF and then go and log in under my account and get thru ok and retype all the info - but incorrectly hit visa card - her and hubbies card is mastercard - mad panic again. Ask sister to have a look and she tells me I have the wrong card. Good thing is I can go back and don't have to reload 7 barcodes. Then all gets processed nice and quickly.

So you ****ed up?

#ohnoesrehhaslostit
#graypride
#travisboakdreamboat

So you ****ed up?

#ohnoesrehhaslostit
#graypride
#travisboakdreamboat

A **** up is a non-registration. I registered man.
#graypride - will see it at the GF
#girtbysea - will hear it at the GF
#girt

Did you register ok? Use the girls' barcodes? Creighton in post #169 reckons they don't allow for upgrading, but I reckon you will get in one way or the other. See his post at

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/grand-final-priority-ticketing.1076347/page-7#post-35138901

Last edited:
A **** up is a non-registration. I registered man.
#graypride - will see it at the GF
#girtbysea - will hear it at the GF

Did you register ok? Use the girls' barcodes? Creighton in post #169 reckons they don't allow for upgrading, but I reckon you will get in one way or the other. See his post at

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/grand-final-priority-ticketing.1076347/page-7#post-35138901

Lurk3r sorted his mob, Bourkey Saint and I and used the girls barcodes for his family I think.

#lurk3rlegend
#graypride
#travisboakdreamboat

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Final Priority Ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back