Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

Still looking for 2 tickets. Standing, walking, laying, seated or whatever. PM me!

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

Still looking for one seated ticket. Please PM if you can help.

Good info thanks, however I'm all good, more for my own curiousity and the others that are still looking for tickets in this thread. Cheers.

a mate always has a gf party and lives on punt road directly across from punt road oval. back in 2009 after missing out on the ballot for the 3rd time and not securing a ticket a mate and i went and scoured the front of the g for very dodgy looking men.

they are there, but also looking to take a pound of flesh. some were asking $300-400. not sure what that got you.

the best offer we had was a guy that promised to get us in for $100 but we only payed that once we were in. the issue being we didnt have a seat or standing, just nomads. plus we couldnt leave the g as we didnt have any tix to get back in.

Still in need for two tickets, desperate.

you can contact me on 0401075117

thanks

Hey guys
Still looking for 2 tickets
please PM me

I have acccess to 3 "Prime" seats in the AFL Members - top deck of the Great Southern (collect tomorrow so not sure of bay/row).

Will exchange for 2 "Prime" seats in Public Reserve plus face value difference. AFL Reserve "Prime" face value is $373, believe Public Reserve "Prime" is $254.

I am not interested in selling outright any of these tickets so please do not enquire.

PM me if interested (soon!).

Im pretty sure im all talked out. Ive asked anyone and everyone.. At work, on fb, sms'ed/called friends, have friends asking their friends, customers at work
(so professional):rolleyes: ..

AY!!! This is exhausting...

a mate always has a gf party and lives on punt road directly across from punt road oval. back in 2009 after missing out on the ballot for the 3rd time and not securing a ticket a mate and i went and scoured the front of the g for very dodgy looking men.

they are there, but also looking to take a pound of flesh. some were asking $300-400. not sure what that got you.

the best offer we had was a guy that promised to get us in for $100 but we only payed that once we were in. the issue being we didnt have a seat or standing, just nomads. plus we couldnt leave the g as we didnt have any tix to get back in.

I know that guy. I found him and I got my old man in on a dodgy pass out and my mates ticket. It ended up pretty good as we were the last seats in front of the press box on the ground level. We just stood behind my seat together. Press hated it but **** them

I am a desperate member who missed out in the ballot. Looking for any standing or seated ticket please, or any way to get in :) Will compensate well.

Please PM me.

I know that guy. I found him and I got my old man in on a dodgy pass out and my mates ticket. It ended up pretty good as we were the last seats in front of the press box on the ground level. We just stood behind my seat together. Press hated it but **** them

scruffy looking guy in asuit with a ciggie in his mouth?

glad it worked out for ya!!!

Just got my tickets....awwww yeah! :thumbsu::D

Didn't go in '08 so lets keep the ball rolling 07,09,11 baby!

Just had somebody over email trying to sell me two EZY Tickets for standing room. Apparently they can't meet me in person, because they're from Sydney... :rolleyes:

I think I'll plead Not Stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a mate and i went and scoured the front of the g for very dodgy looking men.

Sorry DF, but I just had to laugh when I read that part.

a-bit-dodgy_design.png

Any one had any luck?
Im still looking for 4 tickets if anyone can help me out :thumbsu:

Hi guys
not sure if this is where to put it but I may have 1 concession standing room to get rid of.
I'm not a scalper but I got the ticket yesterday and a situation has arose where I may not be able to attend
pm me if interested

Hi is there anyone who has got 2 tickets (1 Concession and 1 Adult) available in the premium section of the ground?

If so PM me.

Thanks. Go Cats!!!

I know where you can buy official AFL Grand Final packages for $1000ea.

Let me know if you're interested.

I don't have them, and don't sell them myself.

But can point you in the right direction if you are interested.

Still after 2 seats.
Not looking likely that my Bulldogs connection is going to come through

I have 2 standing room tickets that I am willing to swap + make up face value for 2 seating tickets. PM me if interested.

just got 2 seats for myself and my fiancee in m3 dd thanks to a dear friend of ours.gone from agony to sheer joy.its her first time at the g for a gf so i can't wait! go cats! all the best to all trying for tickets :)

Ahh all these people who are having luck.. Damn you all lol

just got 2 seats for myself and my fiancee in m3 dd thanks to a dear friend of ours.gone from agony to sheer joy.its her first time at the g for a gf so i can't wait! go cats! all the best to all trying for tickets :)

Congrats.
No for my turn

Hi, am looking for a standing room possibly two standing room tickets.
Desperately in need, as I'm the only one of my Geelong mate's to miss out. Please email Doolander13@hotmail.com if you're looking to sell.
I can pick these up as I'm on school holidays at the minute and can think of nothing nicer than driving to pick these up.
Thanks,

Jeremy

Good things go to those who wait! I have been waiting............
Need 2 tickets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back