Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

Question for those that have had standing room tickets in the past – my wife and I won’t be able to get there until 12/12:30pm as have to wait for the babysitter. I know this means we won’t get a front position, but with all standing room areas can you see the TV’s? My wife isn’t that tall, so worried she won’t be able to see anything with us arriving that late. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Our standing room tickets are in the AFL reserve.

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

One of many many requests here, but I am after just one standing room ticket please if anyone has any spare just hanging around.

Got standing in M3

That's the Geelong cheer squad end, right?

Have a standing room ticket in M11 if anyone is interested in swapping for a seat... Happy to cough up the difference in price obviously...

GO CATS!!!

Just trying again, please :)

Hello everyone,
This is my first post on big footy. How awesome are the cats!!!!
Just managed to score 2 standing room tickets M13 after being unsuccessful in the ballot for the third time!!
Problem is - my mum probably won't be able to stand for that long. She had a brain tumor removed around this time last year and there were times when she thought she'd never see another game, let alone a grand final.
So, this is me begging - if anyone has seats (don't care where they are - will sit up in the rafters!!) that they would consider swapping please text me on 0403 692 609 (I don't have enough big footy privileges for PM's). Happy to pay the difference in price.
GO THE CATS!!!!!!

Thats where i got tickets for 08! Great seats... Hope its a better result for you than what it was for me.

Hahaha thanks C2R! :thumbsu:

Yeah hell yeah dont wanna repeat of 08 no way.

All I can tell you is I accidentally walked in on a Junior last week and they have a screen now that says your ticket type and they did pull me over until I could sort out that I'm an adult and my sister had my Junior.

When I was a Concession last year though I was never asked. Seems stricter now.
I walked in with a kids ticket last week and they asked me for a concession id, which clearly stated i'm 17, but anyway...

Question for those that have had standing room tickets in the past – my wife and I won’t be able to get there until 12/12:30pm as have to wait for the babysitter. I know this means we won’t get a front position, but with all standing room areas can you see the TV’s? My wife isn’t that tall, so worried she won’t be able to see anything with us arriving that late. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Our standing room tickets are in the AFL reserve.
Get your wife to go early and you mind the kids, even find someone with a seat to stand with her if you're padantic about having a spot saved

am on the lookout for ONE ticket if anyone has a spare. standing/premium/prime/whatever...

PM if you can help. thx

I know this is a long shot, but I have standing room M11 tix, don't suppose anyone with a seat wants to swap - am happy to sit in the nose bleeds...

I still have up to 6x standing room tickets in M16 (can have any quantity) that I would like to trade for 2 or more seats (standard,premium,prime I don't mind). Will pay the extra to make sure face values are similar. Please contact me if interested.

TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still have up to 6x standing room tickets in M16 (can have any quantity) that I would like to trade for 2 or more seats (standard,premium,prime I don't mind). Will pay the extra to make sure face values are similar. Please contact me if interested.

if you want to sell one of those standing room tickets just let me know!

I am desperate for tickets. I am a passionate supporter and just booked flights from Perth. Hopefully the football gods are kind and someone has spare tickets and we get the win!!!!

My contact number is 0401075117.

As a matter of interest, what are the experiences of picking up a ticket on the day? Are there ever any scalpers around? I've been to a few grand finals, but never really noticed any scalpers, perhaps because I haven't been looking for them. So I guess I'm asking what people think are the chances of some of the people on here picking up a ticket outside the ground before the game (disregarding the price).

And mods, if this is inappropriate, please delete.

I grabbed my ticket about 45 mins ago, just looked it up on the seating plan and BAM!! M30....Collingwood end...ugh....:p

Me too, M30 safety in numbers:)

I'm also one of the people looking to swap a single standing room ticket for any seat.
Will pay the difference and throw in my eternal love. PM if interested.

Ticket Details:
Area: Level M - Standing Room
Section: SM12-STAND
Row: -
Seats: -
Price Category: Standing Room

As a matter of interest, what are the experiences of picking up a ticket on the day? Are there ever any scalpers around? I've been to a few grand finals, but never really noticed any scalpers, perhaps because I haven't been looking for them. So I guess I'm asking what people think are the chances of some of the people on here picking up a ticket outside the ground before the game (disregarding the price).

And mods, if this is inappropriate, please delete.

your chances of getting one from a scalper on the day are reasonable. they are more discreet than ever these days so you'll need to sniff them out. i'll pm you a venue in the city where the scalping of grand final tickets is the stuff of legend over the last 20 odd years. you could never miss there during the 90's and earlier in the 2000's. i haven't been there since the day of the 06 GF but tickets were readily avail that day as per usual. it always used to be the same bloke too - a little old bloke, at least 60, and always had a fistful of tickets. few others used to frequent it to offload tickets as well but this little bloke was a constant. dunno if things have changed since 06 with more stringent ticket controls these days but it would be at least worth a try

my reason for coming onto your board in the 1st place - just wondering which areas of the ground your members have been allocated tickets in? i've read that a few of you are in M30 or 36 which is in the ponsford, don't worry we won't eat you!! but have any of you been allocated tickets up in the bleachers, and i mean the very last few rows of Q section? there are plenty of collingwood premium members who shell out $900 odd a year for a legends membership and are literally in the last few rows of the top deck. wondering if you guys have experienced the same thing?

cheers

your chances of getting one from a scalper on the day are reasonable. they are more discreet than ever these days so you'll need to sniff them out. i'll pm you a venue in the city where the scalping of grand final tickets is the stuff of legend over the last 20 odd years. you could never miss there during the 90's and earlier in the 2000's. i haven't been there since the day of the 06 GF but tickets were readily avail that day as per usual. it always used to be the same bloke too - a little old bloke, at least 60, and always had a fistful of tickets. few others used to frequent it to offload tickets as well but this little bloke was a constant. dunno if things have changed since 06 with more stringent ticket controls these days but it would be at least worth a try

cheers

Good info thanks, however I'm all good, more for my own curiousity and the others that are still looking for tickets in this thread. Cheers.

EDIT: Those who wish to give this a try, I'd suggest you PM yeee_haaaa!!!!!, or PM me and I'll relay the information he's given me.

Good info thanks, however I'm all good, more for my own curiousity and the others that are still looking for tickets in this thread. Cheers.

EDIT: Those who wish to give this a try, I'd suggest you PM yeee_haaaa!!!!!, or PM me and I'll relay the information he's given me.

Hey mate I'm new to the forum so don't have PM privelages - can you email this info to me at andr3wf1@gmail.com

Would be much appreciated, desperate to get along to this one!

Willing to swap:
1 x Concession Standing Room Ticket (M15)

For:
Any seat, preferably just a Concession Standard category seat. Don't care even if it's the last row of the top deck, I'd gladly swap. Will make up the difference in price.

PM me if interested

can you PM me? I cant seem to PM at the mo, but can still receive...

Does anyone with the Geelong Addy know what today's question and the possible answers are for winning the Grand Final Tickets.

Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back