Grand Final tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a disgrace for any Hawthorn supporter to sell a ticket above face value. It is also illegal.

- extra $$$ for priority one membership,
- 22 mins on the mobile phone to register ticketmaster for priority 1 before certain deadline,
- $3.50 surcharge,
- Own Time to pick up ticket.

I think that can justify a small upmarked price for the hassle. I think $250 is a helluva deal for ready made reserved seat.

- extra $$$ for priority one membership,
- 22 mins on the mobile phone to register ticketmaster for priority 1 before certain deadline,
- $3.50 surcharge,
- Own Time to pick up ticket.

I think that can justify a small upmarked price for the hassle. I think $250 is a helluva deal for ready made reserved seat.

That sounds fair to me. Do you still have the ticket?

Hi Folks,

I'm going to be in the 'Standing Room' area in M5 on GF day. Can any of the more experienced posters explain how good/bad it is in the standing room area?

For example, if I'm somewhat vertically-challenged and can't get to the game very early, is it a complete waste of time? Or does it simply mean I'm not going to have the best spot in the house?

Not complaining mind you, I'm happy just to be going, but a 'head's-up' from those in the know would be handy. I'm just trying to visualize being 5-people deep behind a group of 6'5" lumberjacks and wondering how much I will actually see......

(Also, visions of having to stand in the one spot for hours with no beer/food/chance to relieve oneself, etc.)

Go on, someone make my day and tell me it's the BEST place to be - please???

Don't worry mate im short too and I got standing room tickets!! We will see what happens, at least we are going ! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

GO HAWKS

Scalping is buying of tickets to sell at a profit. People here may have spent a lot of time, money & effort to get tickets, it is fair and resonable to get that effort covered. I would not buy a ticket off a scalper at the ground. I hope you can see the difference
don't worry bit tired nervous and jumpy had a blues supporter go off at me on something i posted god knows when sorry

Anyone willing to sell GF tickets?

1 Adult and 1 Child

Level 1 or 2 would be great

pick up in Melbourne

Will pay between $400 - $500

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Final tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back