Grand Final tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Just found out that I got tickets to the Grand Final!!! I was in priority 2 and got 4 tickets in Q35 row DD...pretty far up the back but I don't care, I'll be there cheering on my Hawkies. I went to the Grand Final in 1991, but I was only 6 years old and don't really remember any of it. Can't wait for next Saturday. :D

Just found out that I got tickets to the Grand Final!!! I was in priority 2 and got 4 tickets in Q35 row DD...pretty far up the back but I don't care, I'll be there cheering on my Hawkies. I went to the Grand Final in 1991, but I was only 6 years old and don't really remember any of it. Can't wait for next Saturday. :D

Same here I think it's cos I checked any ticket even standing room (because I didn't want to miss out)...only 2 ordered.

Those that got level 1 did you select Prime seating only when registering for ballot?

No. I chose any ticket and got M55 row B. The system is stupid - last night I sat at M55 row MM. This was a premium seat - you couldn't see the scoreboard or the top of the Punt Rd end goals. The seats down the front aren't graded as premium - work that out. I sit as close to the fence in M10 - M11 usually so I'm pretty happy with this seat. Feel sorry for the people who got screwed with Q level seating. Maybe the fact I'm on my own makes it easier to get a decent seat.

Same here I think it's cos I checked any ticket even standing room (because I didn't want to miss out)...only 2 ordered.

Those that got level 1 did you select Prime seating only when registering for ballot?

I selected "any seats, no standing room" or something like that. The seats that I ended up getting are 'standard'. Oh well, doesn't matter, I'll be there pumped up for what will hopefully be a great game.

You couldn't select Prime,Premium or Standard.
Their was 3 Choices.

Any Ticket.
Seating Only.
Disabled.

Got Row Y Top lvl.

Aunt will have a stroke before she gets up their.
Really disgusted,

Really disgusted.

Been given Q1 Row Y as a Priority 1 member.
Also been charged full price for Children and Concession.

Been looking forward this day for 17 years, Been a Member all these years through good and bad times not missed a game + Social Club members
Really disgusted and pissed to the max.

Has anyone else who is Priority 1 been given worse of than me?

lol, in the same boat as me bro, priority 1 member, Gold family member, 2 adults 3 child.

got Q56 row E, wat the? hahaha and got charged for PRIME seats

i dont really care we're in the granny and i'll be there, GO HAWKS

ps. ticketing system sucks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been charged on my account $448 :eek: (with no details of the biller) but ticketmaster website does not give me seat numbers or anything. I am priority 3. 2 tickets. That amount charged doesn't equate to the seats on offer. Not sure who to turn to as my bank doesn't operate on Sunday arvos and there are no updates on hfc website or ticketmaster. Very excited but also very nervous.

Quite frankly it's bullshit

Priority 1 members would logically be willing to pay for premium seats seeing as though they sit in the bloody things all season, but to be "allocated" standard seats, what a joke.

Is it so hard to allocate the expensive seats first and so on and so on?

I imgaine the HFC phone will be running hot

I've been charged on my account $448 :eek: (with no details of the biller) but ticketmaster website does not give me seat numbers or anything. I am priority 3. 2 tickets. That amount charged doesn't equate to the seats on offer. Not sure who to turn to as my bank doesn't operate on Sunday arvos and there are no updates on hfc website or ticketmaster. Very excited but also very nervous.

Once you log in to ticketmaster go to Order History - you need your phone number and credit card number to find your ticket details.

Good Luck!

Really disgusted.

Been given Q1 Row Y as a Priority 1 member.
Also been charged full price for Children and Concession.

Been looking forward this day for 17 years, Been a Member all these years through good and bad times not missed a game + Social Club members
Really disgusted and pissed to the max.

Has anyone else who is Priority 1 been given worse of than me?

Im a priority 1 member and have been given Q3, Row X - not real happy, but at least i have tickets..

I am thinking of Selling my 2 tickets side by side Q34 JJ (One adult One Junior) level 3 and trying to buy 1 ticket on level one.

I will not be selling them before I purchase a level one ticket so be patient.

This will be my first GF I have been able to attend and want to make the most out of my experience but cannot afford CS seating etc

I got Q36 row Y, standard seat up behind goals, as Priority 1. Happy enough, but would have been great to get premium or prime.

I may be able to get a couple of concession tickets, does any one know if they can be upgraded to adult tickets? Or if cant be upgraded, do you know what if any checks are done at ground to stop adults getting in with concession tickets?

Can't wait, was amazing being at GF in 91.

Hey Hawko what priority were you? I am 2nd Priority and am up there as well...I also selected any ticket....

NOT complaining my any means just trying to work out how things were selected I guess.

Hi mighty,

I was priority one, and selected the any ticket option. I don't think we could choose whether we got standard, prime or premium.

Just checked the prices, seems that I have 4 standard tickets. I must say I am disappointed, being Priority 1 and getting the "cheapest" tickets.

Surely there must be a better system.

Hi mighty,

I was priority one, and selected the any ticket option. I don't think we could choose whether we got standard, prime or premium.

Just checked the prices, seems that I have 4 standard tickets. I must say I am disappointed, being Priority 1 and getting the "cheapest" tickets.

Surely there must be a better system.

Don't worry mate, you are not alone.
Going to voice my opinion tomorrow and see what I get told!

missed out on the ballot

but my lovely pa and his 3 essendon supporting mates are giveing me sister mum and nan there med club tickets!!!! my sister and I's first grand final bring it on baby

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Final tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back