Grand Final tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys..
Wondering how it works with an mcc member who hasn't entered any ballot etc. Will there be oppurtunity for seats on the day? What is the best move for an mcc member who hasn't yet got a seat?

Thanks kindly for any help

I think you just need to be a full member, and not a restricted member and your gaurenteed a ticket, otherwise i think you go into a ballot.

The successful registration numbers are up on the ticketmaster site now

Just a tip dont try scrolling to look for your number , they arent in any order, there is a search function

So if i can find my order number does that mean i have a ticket?? Because i can find my number but there is no confirmation of gaining a ticket on either my ticketmaster account or credit card....

I saw that page and just thought it was the number for the people who had successfully registered to go in the ballot..not the ones who had actually got a ticket..

Very confused.

So did anyone with P3 get them...

My AFL membership starts with 722*** and it seems no afl members got a ticket?

Just looked and i was writing in my membership bar code and not the code Ticketmaster game me.. And guess what i got a ticket!!!!

I don't care where i am sitting i am going you beauty :D:thumbsu:

O wait i thought if my number came up i was successful.. I was in the unsuccessful section lol...

I was happy for about 5min... Going to have to pay a little more now..

So if i can find my order number does that mean i have a ticket?? Because i can find my number but there is no confirmation of gaining a ticket on either my ticketmaster account or credit card....

I saw that page and just thought it was the number for the people who had successfully registered to go in the ballot..not the ones who had actually got a ticket..

Very confused.

They have every number that is successful and unsuccessful.. make sure you see which one you are in.. I thought i had a ticket then checked again lol :eek:

Disregard my earlier posts..just realised that there is successful and unsuccessful numbers... The number i was looking for was in unsuccessful

I made the same mistake. So disappointed. :( :(

Despite being P3, I had (maybe false) hope that my sister and I would get lucky. Such a shame.

To those of you that got lucky, make sure you enjoy...

And hey - if anyone has got two spares floating around :(

What was the success rate for Priority 2 members?? I saw some P3 members got tix so does that mean that all P2 members got tix?

I have left my f'in membership at home and credit card charges don't come up for a couple of days after so I am sitting at work just wondering whats going on.

To all those complaining about where they've been seated by Ticketmaster/the AFL, spare a thought for those that didn't get a seat in the ballot, like myself.

Seriously, there are some people that should be grateful for what they get.

I'm sure it is annoying for everyone who missed out to hear people complaining, however when you pay more to get a priority one memberships in order to have a guaranteed Grand Final ticket you do expect to have access to the best Hawthorn seats available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure it is annoying for everyone who missed out to hear people complaining, however when you pay more to get a priority one memberships in order to have a guaranteed Grand Final ticket you do expect to have access to the best Hawthorn seats available.

Where did you get seated as P1?

Hi everyone,

I have a been a member for 14 years and was just wondering if anyone had a spare ticket they could spare for the game on the weekend.
I could only afford priority 3 membership this year and was unlucky to miss out on ballot. I am willing to pay face value for the ticket and it can be standing room or seated I don't really care I just want to be there.

After not being old enough to enjoy the 80s and early 90s I am desperate to get a chance to go to my first Grand Final. It is extremely frustrating watching tickets go to the bloody MCC, AFL members and centre square so if anyone is kind enough to spare a ticket please PM, it would be greatly appreciated.

my number was the 2nd last successful ticket on the hawks website ballot!
how lucky is that!?

I now have to wait for ticketmaster to call and tell me my seat, its stressfull just waiting my mind keeps thinking that they wont call.

Sorry to those who missed out.

GO HAWKS

you get guaranteed a ticket , not the best ticket.. be grateful.

Not when you pay a premium for the privilege.

My mate spoke to the club this morning and they are looking in to why P1 members are getting standard seats, they were expecting that P1 be receiving Premium or Prime allocations, as is logical when you are a premium member.

To argue otherwise is illogical

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Final tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back