Griffin for 61 confirmed

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Kepler Bradley ever played down back??could do with another tall in the backline...gives his all,but dont know abut his pace in the backline??

Best of luck to Griff. Hope it all goes well now he's back with his family and he can see what two professional clubs did for him in given him a second chance without sacrificing his career.

Glad we didn't try to hose you with something stupid and well done to your guys for showing patience whilst those Carlton flogs dicked about for no reason.

Looking forward to seeing him line up against us next year and a BOG performance against Port would bring a smile to my face also :thumbsu:

And way to snare that WAFL kid whose name I can't pronounce out from under WCE's noses. Good to see they were on the ball with the GC rules. :)

Griffin will be a great get for you guys. Now that he is home I truly believe he can get his head sorted out and become a really solid contributor.

Griffin could definitely play ruck/forward in your side and is at the right age both mentally and physically to make an impact.

G'day lads. I'm not gonna p1$$ in ya pocket and tell you he is a gun but I'll say that he was initially seen as having a fair but of potential. Hopefully for you blokes he can go some way to fulfilling that potential with the dockers. Best of luck lads.

I'm very impressed by the maturity of the Adelaide posters on our board (and in other threads around BF regarding the Griffen trade), it's refreshing to see after putting up with Collingwood fans over the last 3 weeks.

I'm glad that both clubs quickly accepted what looks to be a win-win trade with no ****ing around, maintaining a strong trading relationship.

Welcome to Freo Griffin, and I hope pick 61 provides the crows with adequate compensation.

I'm very impressed by the maturity of the Adelaide posters on our board (and in other threads around BF regarding the Griffen trade), it's refreshing to see after putting up with Collingwood fans over the last 3 weeks.

I'm glad that both clubs quickly accepted what looks to be a win-win trade with no ****ing around, maintaining a strong trading relationship.

Welcome to Freo Griffin, and I hope pick 61 provides the crows with adequate compensation.

Couldn't agree more. Those Collingwood supporters are unique. Thanks to all the Adelaide fans for all the good sentiment, I hope that pick 61 gets you a really good player.

Not all Pie fans, but yeah, the overwhelming majority. And one of their mods is the worst, a real hater.

Kudos to the Crows and their supporters:thumbsu::thumbsu:

after spending a full pre season taking on 211 i think this monster is going to reach his full potential and some. good luck to any team thinking they will get any hit outs against the dockers this year. very exciting times to be a dockers fan. i get the feeling subiaco is once again the fortress it used to be. cant wait to watch 14 wins there before i fly to melb for the big dance....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Griffin for 61 confirmed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back