Guerra = Dog

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really, we just played poorly in the final term and probably should've won the game anyway with some accurate kicking or the hands in the back that wasn't paid.

crybaby2.jpg

But seriously, Selwood deserves to go. :cool:

Geelong supporters at their finest

Luckily it's against the rules to post links to team boards in here or on the main board, otherwise I'd quote the posts on the Hawks board where people hope Selwood breaks his neck.

"Footy hate" is normal and is a good part of our game. I like the banter between the more mentally-balanced of you lot versus the same of ourselves. But some of the replies here... Just shit people all round, some of you.

I genuinely get the feeling some of you would be grinning if a Geelong player were to lose his life in say, a car accident or a random nightclub king hit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...ith-brent-guerra/story-e6frf9jf-1226074382895

Guerra and Selwood were both spoken to by an AFL investigator yesterday, and while the Hawk confirmed contact, he was not in a position to "put in" his Geelong opponent.
He could not tell the league how contact occurred, but down-the-ground footage of the incident and his medical report damned Selwood.

Finally, here's what Guerra actually said to the MRP. The Geelong flogs who were sooking about Guerra being a snitch and a dog for not protecting Selwood should feel like twats now.

Wow, what a dog effort from Guerra to confirm that contact was made. :eek::p

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...ith-brent-guerra/story-e6frf9jf-1226074382895

Guerra and Selwood were both spoken to by an AFL investigator yesterday, and while the Hawk confirmed contact, he was not in a position to "put in" his Geelong opponent.
He could not tell the league how contact occurred, but down-the-ground footage of the incident and his medical report damned Selwood.

Finally, here's what Guerra actually said to the MRP. The Geelong flogs who were sooking about Guerra being a snitch and a dog for not protecting Selwood should feel like twats now.

Wow, what a dog effort from Guerra to confirm that contact was made.
:eek::p

Agreed.

Luckily it's against the rules to post links to team boards in here or on the main board, otherwise I'd quote the posts on the Hawks board where people hope Selwood breaks his neck.

Quoting non team boards like the Main Board is fine.

Poor ole Goo. Cope it right in the head with the handbag.

Maybe Selwood decided to get in first seeing as he's been smashed twice against Hawthorn in the last 2 years:

1. Round 1, 2009 - Simon Taylor illustrates his lack of a brain to match his lack of ability by kneeing Selwood to the head while he's on the ground. Courageous? No. Idiotic and dirty? Yep.

2. Round 2, 2010 - Michael Osborne continues the tradition with a flying elbow smash into Selwood's face as he's running past a pack. Like Taylor he got suspended for it.

I've got no problem with Selwood getting rubbed out, do the crime then do the time. But don't pretend it's never gone the other way because it quite clearly has.

There are plenty of Hawthorn players I've got a ton of respect for. Guerra isn't one of them.

"Footy hate" is normal and is a good part of our game. I like the banter between the more mentally-balanced of you lot versus the same of ourselves. But some of the replies here... Just shit people all round, some of you.

I genuinely get the feeling some of you would be grinning if a Geelong player were to lose his life in say, a car accident or a random nightclub king hit.

Of course they would. For all the fake morality posted on these boards no one cares remotely about opposition players, and would actively wish them harm. All BigFooty has done is reveal that fact a little clearer.

Of course they would. For all the fake morality posted on these boards no one cares remotely about opposition players, and would actively wish them harm. All BigFooty has done is reveal that fact a little clearer.
:thumbsu:

True story Partridge the crocodile tears in the Roughhead injured thread from opposition supporters are enough to make you puke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Guerra = Dog

Remove this Banner Ad

Back