Guerra = Dog

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course they would. For all the fake morality posted on these boards no one cares remotely about opposition players, and would actively wish them harm. All BigFooty has done is reveal that fact a little clearer.

Not true, I was quite distressed when Rodan hurt his knee again. Serious injuries like that and Roughy's affect their careers and their whole lives, sickening to see a player with their whole future possibly changed.

Maybe Selwood decided to get in first seeing as he's been smashed twice against Hawthorn in the last 2 years:

1. Round 1, 2009 - Simon Taylor illustrates his lack of a brain to match his lack of ability by kneeing Selwood to the head while he's on the ground. Courageous? No. Idiotic and dirty? Yep.

2. Round 2, 2010 - Michael Osborne continues the tradition with a flying elbow smash into Selwood's face as he's running past a pack. Like Taylor he got suspended for it.

I've got no problem with Selwood getting rubbed out, do the crime then do the time. But don't pretend it's never gone the other way because it quite clearly has.

There are plenty of Hawthorn players I've got a ton of respect for. Guerra isn't one of them.
Add this relates to Guerra how? He hasn't been reported since 2005 I believe. Look there is always going to be players who do something in a game and then regret it straight afterwards. But the way some Geelong flogs were carrying on it was like their precious little "Duckwood" could never do something like this. I guess you support eye for eye behaviour then. Tisk Tisk.

Add this relates to Guerra how? He hasn't been reported since 2005 I believe. Look there is always going to be players who do something in a game and then regret it straight afterwards. But the way some Geelong flogs were carrying on it was like their precious little "Duckwood" could never do something like this. I guess you support eye for eye behaviour then. Tisk Tisk.

Guerra got reported last year. Appealed and got off.

Moreso I realise that when 44 aggressive fit young men run around for 2 hours in an intense and demanding contact sport, now and again players are going to lose it. Pretending your own club or anyone else's is above such things is pretty stupid.

Moreso I realise that when 44 aggressive fit young men run around for 2 hours in an intense and demanding contact sport, now and again players are going to lose it. Pretending your own club or anyone else's is above such things is pretty stupid.
Who is pretending. Moreso. Geelong fans who believe Duckwood is above it all. He's not. He got reported. Deal with the outcome like every other football club does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is pretending. Moreso. Geelong fans who believe Duckwood is above it all. He's not. He got reported. Deal with the outcome like every other football club does.

I think you'll find not one Geelong supporter is complaining that he has been suspended. If you dried your eyes and wiped away the tears you'd see that.

I think you'll find not one Geelong supporter is complaining that he has been suspended. If you dried your eyes and wiped away the tears you'd see that.
I'm not crying about the outcome. I'm estatic. Its only the beginning. Hopefully Duckwood comes under closer scrunity in future for the way he plays.

Pretty sure I read plenty of whinge stories on the Geelong board about him being reported.

I'm not crying about the outcome. I'm estatic. Its only the beginning. Hopefully Duckwood comes under closer scrunity in future for the way he plays.

Pretty sure I read plenty of whinge stories on the Geelong board about him being reported.

You want whinging? Hawthorn Board is that way ---------------->

Remove this Banner Ad

Guerra = Dog

Remove this Banner Ad

Back