Guerra = Dog

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really, we just played poorly in the final term and probably should've won the game anyway with some accurate kicking or the hands in the back that wasn't paid. Sewell beat Dole Selwood all day and won plenty of his own ball to be one of the best on the ground. Schoen beat Podsiadly when he was moved onto him in the second quarter as well, so we learned a lot from this game. We also learned that Selwood is a sniper as well as a head ducker. Reputation going down the drain.

Yes, you did play poorly again when it was on the line in the last quarter. Watch the tape again and you will see that Selwood was involved in at least 3 of our goals. Sewell beat him in the first 3 quarters but had no influence when needed.

Reputation going down the drain.
Just like your final hopes .

What a win , what a hit on the lil man and what a great time to give our CHAMP a few weeks off , sitting pretty at 11-0 .
HAHAHA whats wrong hodgepodge having trouble digesting your hat after the loss on Saturday night lol

Reputation going down the drain.

What a win , what a hit on the lil man and what a great time to give our CHAMP a few weeks off , sitting pretty at 11-0 .
HAHAHA whats wrong hodgepodge having trouble digesting your hat after the loss on Saturday night lol

Yes, you did play poorly again when it was on the line in the last quarter. Watch the tape again and you will see that Selwood was involved in at least 3 of our goals. Sewell beat him in the first 3 quarters but had no influence when needed.

I would say that influence was needed across the entire game. Selwood only got loose when he went hiding in the forward line in the final term, and even then 3 of his disposals were from head ducking.

Sewell took him to school and got plenty of the ball himself.

Only reason our finals hopes are going down the drain is because we lost another 3 players on the weekend. So far however our youngsters have performed admirably and we remain in the Top 4. Not concerned about the 4 points at all to be honest, just gutted that Roughead went down.

Also quite glad that Selwood was shown up again for the head ducking sniper he is. :) Hopefully Joel can perform in finals this year, has struggled with that in the past.

Only reason our finals hopes are going down the drain is because we lost another 3 players on the weekend. So far however our youngsters have performed admirably and we remain in the Top 4. Not concerned about the 4 points at all to be honest, just gutted that Roughead went down.

Also quite glad that Selwood was shown up again for the head ducking sniper he is. :) Hopefully Joel can perform in finals this year, has struggled with that in the past.

More squealing from Klansthorn David Polkinghorne has set a very bad example.

Guerra is a weak dobbing dog..... Guerra still in primary school??

Also who could blame selwood wanting to belt a bloke wearing a shit and piss colored jumper...... Disgraceful hawthorn...

J. Selwood.... Three votes

Geelong hicks losing a lot of credibility here. When Lloyd charged Sewell no Essendon fans were saying that he should get off. Do the crime you do the time. Geelong fans think their head-ducking umpire's pet deserves some sort of special treatment.

Suck it up. Now regarded as the biggest cheat and dirtiest player in the game.

This is spot on he's a cheat he got caught out.

Seem's Ruggy doesn't live by the players code of not dogging on fellow players.

Not that it isn't unexpected like all people with little big man syndrome Brent is all tough when he is hitting others but when he cop's a wack back he goes crying like a little school girl to the nearest authority figure
So your happy to now have a snipper in your ranks ???......oh , and Milburn...

The only dog in this situation is Joel Selwood. What a weak, gutless display from a supposedly courageous player.

I was disgusted by Thomas last week and disgusted by Selwood this week. They're two players that I would've least expected such cowardice from.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Selwood should be pinged.

I don't know what Guerra did as far as provocation goes, but Selwood has to pay the price.

But I played my years in the Gippsland league, and anyone who dogs on another player is lower than scum.

Especially since Guerra is a snipe himself.

When will the MRP see the justice in such situations as this, Brett "rug-rat" Guerra received a nice serving of what he's been dishing out for years, we aren't going to be bullied by minnow players who get f*** all of the ball.

Selwood out, Christiensen In to dominate the Aint's and what ever other poor clubs step in our way till he returns.

No votes for Juddy this time, all 3 go to J. Selwood :thumbsu:

Selwood should be pinged.

I don't know what Guerra did as far as provocation goes, but Selwood has to pay the price.

But I played my years in the Gippsland league, and anyone who dogs on another player is lower than scum.

Especially since Guerra is a snipe himself.

Exactly.

I'm totally comfortable with him being suspended. We have the depth to cover him anyway.

The problem is the dog act of ratting on him. The medical reports and video evidence would have held up on its own but he had to break the code anyway. It's totally expected from Hawthorn. So much culture.

What I find hilarious is though that if the roles were reversed, you sooky handbagging cnts would create a little thread on here calling Guerra a dog if he did it to Selwood.

Keep crying all you want but the real focus here is the actual on-field dog act on Selwood who has now added to his rep as a wannabe tough footballer who is nothing more than a Brent Harvey - a cheat.

hahahahahhahaha...what a bitter little hawk you are. Your hatred feeds us.

Prepare for 7 in a row loser.

Exactly.

I'm totally comfortable with him being suspended. We have the depth to cover him anyway.

The problem is the dog act of ratting on him. The medical reports and video evidence would have held up on its own but he had to break the code anyway. It's totally expected from Hawthorn. So much culture.

Do we know for sure.

Is it out there that Guerra fair dinkum ratted on Selwood?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back