Guess the crowd for Norfs next home game

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is terrific......started by a club in a drug infested suburb, ably supported by drug infested club in another suburb. Circle of life type stuff.

Lol not just drugs but gambling....omg what shitbags stealing money of those who can't afford tô survive.

Well done dogs(great nickname)sucking in your supporters then raping their arse of everything they own.

QUALITY

1. Who gives a **** how many turn up? Norf's season is over.

2. Even if the possibility of finals existed for Norf, less ****s could not possibly be given about their putrid club.

3. Without the strong Port contingent pictured here, it's quite possible the ground level will be the only utilised seating.

image.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the kind words gents, my hatred of Norf will not stop until they are no more.

Why don't you go ahead and call him a black **** just like all the pea hearted racist Moos used to do at Windy Hill back in the 80's?

What has his heritage got to do with anything you sook? Jimmy spent 6 years in the big house for amphetamine trafficking (was also convicted of rape at 15 it turns out) and if Norf supporters are happy to throw needles references around, you shouldn't be so precious when you cop a bit back. Since we were discussing injection of drugs I thought the fact Jimmy K used to assist in ruining lives via distribution of illicit, injectable substances p, quite a pertinent one.
I know you've got a lot of time on your hands now that then season is over Snakey, but you can piss off to the appropriate boards if you want or whinge about racism where there is none.
See you on the ASADA board, knackers. Your obsession with that forum is as delicious as the squealing Norf fans collective stream of tears as your season slid through the S bend on Saturday night. EAD have a very lovely day my friend.

Since when did you become a stalker or is that your offended flaring up again.
Why don't you just come out and admit that the top tier of Etihad has been closed before. Nothing wrong in saying that. We know no one supports or cares about Norf. :thumbsu:

What happened to the Shinboner spirit on Sat night? It is the biggest myth in footy!

Still time to get your guesses in Bay13ers

Big day for Norf.

Can they break 10k? You would think that they would break that crowd number with all of the free passes they have given out :rolleyes:

This is dead set true. My daughter's class went to an excursion to Arden St and a skills session with the players two weeks ago (if it had of been down to Seaford I would have kept her home that day). Every girl was given 6 free tickets to attend today's game. So that's 2 classes of about 20 girls, 240 free tickets.

I'm just glad she doesn't like footy otherwise I might have had to take her :confused:

Bit rich for a Western Bulldogs supporter to start a thread re crowd numbers but anyway..

28,000 members for the bulldogs.

Only 6000 behind us, well done.

Those 6,000 reside in Hobart.

Considering Hobart are unlikely to want to keep paying you to play there unless you relocate (based on this week's comments), what happens to those members?

Funny money, those figures pal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Guess the crowd for Norfs next home game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back