Werewolf Guns and Roses Mafia - Night Four Mafia Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Sir, I was merely an ice breaker.

Jose Mourinho Writing GIF by DAZN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it's Day 1 and a bit of a stab in the dark, but why is everyone going Pie 4 Life? Does he have something particularly against BEaston?
I think it's cos he was the first name thrown up and we need a majority vote to finish the day phase. This early in the game with little to no info I reckon it's easier to get a bandwagon going. You'd have to ask CursingFijian why he went with p4l in the first place.

Is there any mathematical advantage to us sharing when we nommed rose/gun or not?
I know it's Day 1 and a bit of a stab in the dark, but why is everyone going Pie 4 Life? Does he have something particularly against BEaston?
I dont think P4L kills BEaston N1

There’s no benefit in ‘bandwagoning’ and finishing the day phase early.

We get no info this game, the only way we trust each other is by talking and see who ppl are or are not willing to vote for. Id trust the pie votes a lot more if if they actually gave a reason for their votes.

There’s no benefit in ‘bandwagoning’ and finishing the day phase early.

We get no info this game, the only way we trust each other is by talking and see who ppl are or are not willing to vote for. Id trust the pie votes a lot more if if they actually gave a reason for their votes.
Bandwagon vote.

No real reason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Guns and Roses Mafia - Night Four Mafia Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back