Rumour Gunston requesting trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't trade Gunston, but if necessary, I definitely wouldn't mind Greenwood from NM. Ever since a saw a piece on him early this year, I've enjoyed watching him play. Had a 39 touch game last year which was pretty impressive, but thats his only real "stamp your authority" game I've seen. Personally I think Gunston would be worth a bit more being a KPP player and probably has shown more to so maybe add a 2nd rounder or 3rd rounder.

Hope it never has to happen though.

I like Greenwood quite a bit, but he isn't elite at disposal or speed, which what we need desperately.

Pass.

Andrew Jarman, beautiful player that he was and club legend that he is, I am afraid has no credibility as a media commentator on serious issues.

MMM is a hotbed of entertainment and silly comments.

Jack is going nowhere. He couldn't put a big price on this head I wouldn't avhe thought and GWS GC and PAFC have the first pre season picks?

Gunna was on the news the other day commenting on how exciting it is at crowland with the boys and how much he's enjoying it. Talked about looking forward to a big preseason and wants to put another 10kg on over next 1-2 years. Seemed pretty excited.

I dont want to lose Gunston, and i doubt there's any substance to this, but if it did happen his value would be sky high after the last 6 weeks. Either way, we'll be right!

being 'homesick' and 'requesting a trade' are two very different things. I doubt there are many interstate draftees who don't get homesick to varying degrees. he's still only 19. Plenty of guys at the club that he can work that through with.

I don't know about you folks, but I can't imagine anything better than being a 19 year old, on 100k salary, kinda famous, in a city where my parents aren't.

I don't get the homesick thing.

He'll be on more than 100k soon :thumbsu:

I don't know about you folks, but I can't imagine anything better than being a 19 year old, on 100k salary, kinda famous, in a city where my parents aren't.

I don't get the homesick thing.

THIS

Seriously, the "local boys" yada yada is bullshit!

If you get homesick you are bloody soft and we don't need ya John Meesen, Fergus Watts, etc

Media: Tippett has signed with GC
- re-signs with Adelaide

Media: Walker is definatly going to GWS
- re-signs with Adelaide

Media: Davis... (nothing from the media)
- signs with GWS

seriously, the media know SFA. Your justifying there useless garbage by even talking about it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Media: Tippett has signed with GC
- re-signs with Adelaide

Media: Walker is definatly going to GWS
- re-signs with Adelaide

Media: Davis... (nothing from the media)
- signs with GWS

seriously, the media know SFA. Your justifying there useless garbage by even talking about it

That's not exactly true

There was a quote from Fat Ed, but not much apart from that. Not over here in Melbourne at least! I think it certainly came as a complete suprise to most people when Davis announced it.

Hasnt Jars come up with a heap of rumours that have turned out not to be true? I'm sure only recently he said Tex was gone.

Guy "X" is from a state other than SA which means he's homesick and definitely wants out ASAP.

Give me a job in the media!

That's not exactly true

Only a couple of weeks before it happened, and only then from a club president rather than local media.

This smells like complete bullshit, from the master of bullshit himself, but if it does happen at least Gunston has exposed form that will see us field several trade offers and get to pick the best.

I wouldn't worry, MMM also said Chad Cornes and Dean Brogan are going to play for GWS next year.
I'm certain Jars makes stuff up for a bite, nothing but a radio troll....

I'll bet this peanut still wonders why nobody in the big boy leagues wants to give him a coaching job. Port were right to not return his calls, even if his contract demands totaled ten bucks and a six pack...

I think some people in the media subscribe to the theory of 'make up enough stories about players leaving and you are bound to get one right eventually and be credited with having the inside scoop...'

I wouldn't worry, MMM also said Chad Cornes and Dean Brogan are going to play for GWS next year.
I'm certain Jars makes stuff up for a bite, nothing but a radio troll....

that was an interesting call from Wildie wasn't it.

could make for an interesting 1st season if GWS pick enough up enough experienced players in the their final years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back