GWS 12pm Press conference today - Scully Signed

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: GWS 12pm Press conference today

Yeah that's great - of course if you recieved an employment offer that sets you up for LIFE you'd turn it down wouldn't you :rolleyes:

Gotta love some fans :rolleyes:

Melbourne fans don't respect turncoats and liars. Racism is also not on.

he'd have been set for life if he stayed at melbourne, too. past a certain threshold, it's just greed.

I wouldn't go as far to say that it is greed. Deep down you know you wouldn't turn down such an offer I know I would jump at it. The only problem should be how he has lied to all involved at the MFC.

Re: CONFIRMED - Scully Gone

I can't wait for the presser when he says "money was obviously a factor, but..."

Like to slip them some truth serum before they went before the journos.

"Nah. I was happy at Melbourne. But as soon as Sheeds parked a truckload of money at me front door, that was it. First and last, mate."

This

Love the cliche talk! Knew the bloke would leave as soon as he didn't sign. At least we will get compo....

Melbourne fans don't respect turncoats and liars. Racism is also not on.
As has been noted by others the rules precluded him coming clean.

And the racism card is grasping at straws, that is sour grapes of the highest order as you would have swept it under the carpet with no more said if he had agreed to stay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, and Eddie Maguire was absolutely pasted back in Feb when he called it.

How does that crow taste? Eddie isn't in the same scum doldrums as your average football journo.

Eddie RARELY comes out and puts his name on the line unless he's 100%.

Shame for Melbourne though. How much money would GWS have left for next years players given what they've spent on only 4?

the charade at the airport yesterday and really for months is a real character slap.

Nathan Buckley was at least upfront all year when he had his year in Brisbane saying he was committed to the Bears that year but would like to leave to go play in Victoria.

Scully should have played it out like that.

Least it is over with. Can't direct all the anger at Tom. I wish he was more bloody honest and up front about it ala Ward/David, but Vlad and his cronnies are too blame.

I feel like headbutting my computer but pretty sure that would be against work OHS rules. I've already left of a god almighty scream. Colleagues must be thinking I really don't like Monday mornings.

Just what do Melbourne fans think Scully owed their club, and why?

The truth to our presidents face.

A bit of service.

Contribute something to a club who has helped coach, nurture, house and welcome him. You clearly have no f'n idea what happens when a player comes to a club.

Actually, I'm assuming you've never stepped onto a footy field at all.

Anyone would have done the same....
My issue with him isn't the decision. It's that he's pretty clearly lied to everyone at Melbourne about it. No way he's gone to GWS to look at the facilities and made the decision 24 hours later.

Least it is over with. Can't direct all the anger at Tom. I wish he was more bloody honest and up front about it ala Ward/David, but Vlad and his cronnies are too blame.

I feel like headbutting my computer but pretty sure that would be against work OHS rules. I've already left of a god almighty scream. Colleagues must be thinking I really don't like Monday mornings.

Vlad is scum, but it was Tom's decision. Hope they both get what's coming to em.

Re: CONFIRMED - Scully Gone

Phil Davis went about it the right way.

People are going to be pissed off either way, but if you're up front and honest about it, at least you'll still have some respect.

Exactly be up front and truthful and the supporters take it better.

I would feel sorry for the dees if they had not secured him via tanking.

It was the number 2 pick we got from tanking.

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS 12pm Press conference today - Scully Signed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back