Prediction GWS Giants v Adelaide Crows Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Please don't tell me Williams is injured too :( clogs, Whitfield, deledio and Williams would not be a good start

On HUAWEI NXT-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Cogs and Lachie missing makes the difference in this mid field today. We'll feel it for a few more games yet. We aren't winning on the mature recruit side with Lids, De Boer and now the Goo all down with soft tissue injuries. Yep, dead certs for the flag :rolleyes:

Still, we are in this for now. Need to get well on top this quarter and take a good lead into the last.

We just can't get close enough. It's one of those days. Crows getting every bounce, every umpiring decision. Just their day so far. But not out of this yet

On HUAWEI NXT-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Agreed a long way to go yet, and we weren't that good in R1 last year either

Erin Phillips > Matthew Kennedy. If we continue to pick him, we are a joke of a club. Surely any one of the other players on the list could do the same job? Just get someone who can't keep up, who lacks skills and fumbles... I'm sure any other person in Australia could do better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Erin Phillips > Matthew Kennedy. If we continue to pick him, we are a joke of a club. Surely any one of the other players on the list could do the same job? Just get someone who can't keep up, who lacks skills and fumbles... I'm sure any other person in Australia could do better
Clearly you are a student of the game

Crows just better skills I have to say. All the inches seem to be in their favour. Season is but a pup though.

Agreed a long way to go yet, and we weren't that good in R1 last year either
Better than this though. Dogs have demonstrated how to return after a long and successful finals campaign. A long season, and we'll get better. We better get a lot better very quickly though. This is going to be a tight season, and falling behind early will kill.

Thing is Kennedy is not alone. Kelly is carrying us in the midfield. Everyone else is inconsistent or three steps behind. Problem for Kennedy and Taranto is they are last in and first out.

Thing is Kennedy is not alone. Kelly is carrying us in the midfield. Everyone else is inconsistent or three steps behind. Problem for Kennedy and Taranto is they are last in and first out.
Taranto is not setting the world on fire - but is NOT a liability. I'd be dropping others before him. Kennedy never has and is still not an AFL standard player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back