hahaha holy crap

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new Melbourne Theme Song
(Set to the tune of "When I'm Sixty-Four")

It's been a long time since we have won,
It's been many years now.
How we yearn for the good old days,
the 1950's - those were the days!
We've made the finals but as you can see,
What goods that been for?
Cos you see, Our last vict'ry
was nineteen sixty four.

We could be handy, in case of a merge
We have a nice home ground
We don't have much money but that's OK
The AFL throws heaps our way!
Merge with us and you'll go skiing for free
We really want top 4,
Cos you see, Our last vict'ry
was nineteen sixty four.

The new West Coast Theme Song
(set to "Run to Paradise)

Cuzzy, you were always gonna be the one
You only ever did it just for fun
But you ran from Sergent Wise
Juddy, you'll be captain, I'll cop the fines
Cos me and Gardy were doin' lines
I run to tell more lies

Gardy, we were always best of mates
We were always off our face
But you ran over someone wife
And Gardy, we won't be seein' you no more
You crashed your car thru my door
Have a look at my red eyes

That's right, we had it all worked out
We were young and dumb and friends with the mob.
That's right, they were so surprised
You chucked your guts up
(chucked your up)
Chucked your guts up

You just want any fun
Sampi's just stabbed his mum
Don't tell me, this is paradise

You just want any fun
I feel like a long run
Don't tell me, this is paradise

Ah RJ. Your obsession with Hawthorn continues. And if memory serves me correct, you didn't beat Geelong in round 21, yet we smashed them in round 22. Strange.

goDees22 said:
i used to think they said "riding the bums with a grin at hawthorn" when i was young and stupid. and yes, i am 100% serious

So what's changed? You're a little bit older?

GALON said:
Could you at least try to vary your target rj?

Dude I don't soley target hawthorn, if anything I'm completely "over" the Melbourne vs Hawthorn rivalry (you're that far below us it simply doesn't make sense).

But eysterday I truly couldn't remember the hawks theme song. I thought that was funny.

Gilbert_Hodge said:
Ah RJ. Your obsession with Hawthorn continues. And if memory serves me correct, you didn't beat Geelong in round 21, yet we smashed them in round 22. Strange.

Yes and if my memory serves me correctly we played finals and you didn't. Oh and we handed you a nice belting along the way as well.

Hawthorn 2007 > Melbourne 2007

AFL FLAGS
Hawks Premierships: 1991
Melbourne Premierships: ZERO

POSSIBILITY OF A FLAG IN NEXT 5 YEARS??

Hawks: Quite good
Demons: 6th place every year.

Gilbert_Hodge said:
And if memory serves me correct, you didn't beat Geelong in round 21, yet we smashed them in round 22. Strange.

Well for me thats completely changed my opinion on the argument. Those results have definately made me think Hawks > Dees

It doesn't matter anyway, Adelaide > Whorethorn/Melbourne

ShinSplints said:

AFL FLAGS

2007 hasn't started yet, but I'd feel better about putting money on a side that spent most of 2006 in the top4 and hasn't had any retirements or serious injuries, than a side that enjoyed a whopping 9 wins.

I think Hawthorn will finish 8th next year btw. I'm sure most hawks fans will celebrate like it's a flag too.

rick James said:
2007 hasn't started yet, but I'd feel better about putting money on a side that spent most of 2006 in the top4 and hasn't had any retirements or serious injuries, than a side that enjoyed a whopping 9 wins.

I think Hawthorn will finish 8th next year btw. I'm sure most hawks fans will celebrate like it's a flag too.
GFY.

rick James said:

and on cue they collapsed and scraped into the finals, beat an injury riddled St Kilda and got smashed a week later.

Sounds like the last few years you've done this. Around Round 12, you're top with no injuries and then proceed to lose the next 8 games, fall into the finals and do sweet **** all. But I suppose with 42 years practice, you should be good at it. :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frankston Rover said:
and on cue they collapsed and scraped into the finals, beat an injury riddled St Kilda and got smashed a week later.

Sounds like the last few years you've done this. Around Round 12, you're top with no injuries and then proceed to lose the next 8 games, fall into the finals and do sweet f**k all. But I suppose with 42 years practice, you should be good at it. :cool:

Err but that isn't what happened this year. Would be good if you didn't lie so much, liar. I'm going to call you firepants, as in, liar liar, pants on fire, from now on.

Adelaide Hawk said:
You're the biggest horse's @rse on this forum. Grow up. After that, tell us about all your premierships since 1965. Melbourne are pathetic and so it seems are their "supporters".

Tell me about all your premierships since 1992 then.

Oh, and tell me where hawthorn finished in 2006, you know, the year we're actually in - or would you prefer to hold on to past glory from 15 years ago? Wait, don't answer, I know this one!

Mutant said:
Chuck one of your jumpers on it should get a game with the Tassie Hawks, better still put it in a brown and yellow suit it could be president.

Like I've said before, Mutant you are an absolute c*ckhead and further more you live in the arse hole of WA ie) Willetton - therefore blr_liquid was referring to the suburb in which you reside and I am sure you blend right in there beautifully....

The Kipster said:
Like I've said before, Mutant you are an absolute c*ckhead and further more you live in the arse hole of WA ie) Willetton - therefore blr_liquid was referring to the suburb in which you reside and I am sure you blend right in there beautifully....
You offer us all so much, keep up the great informative posts we are all on your side and dont forget to take your tablets today.

Mutant said:
Chuck one of your jumpers on it should get a game with the Tassie Hawks, better still put it in a brown and yellow suit it could be president.

Awwww I flushed it mate, you see here in the modern world we have sanitation. If where you live you leave your feces lying around and then get emotionally attached and give them names and dress them up that is entirely up to you. My parents gave me toys to play with.

blr_liquid said:
Awwww I flushed it mate, you see here in the modern world we have sanitation. If where you live you leave your feces lying around and then get emotionally attached and give them names and dress them up that is entirely up to you. My parents gave me toys to play with.

Look again, have you seen the Hawthorn list, talk about emotional attachment to crap.

rick James said:
Err but that isn't what happened this year. Would be good if you didn't lie so much, liar. I'm going to call you firepants, as in, liar liar, pants on fire, from now on.

So what did happen then, ***** Brains?

You should have finished top 4 but instead you lost to the Blues (again) and then did nothing in September.

It must be hard to accept that your above average list is nowhere near good enough to win the flag.

Mutant said:
Look again, have you seen the Hawthorn list, talk about emotional attachment to crap.

Or the Melbourne coach.

He may be a nice, funny bloke but what success has he bought to your club in the 10 years he's been there?

Frankston Rover said:
A match made in pea brain heaven.
Well no,i think if you look at the efforts of certain other posters you'd find that pea brain heaven is based in adelaide.

ShinSplints said:

AFL FLAGS

Total Premierships

Melbourne 12
Bulldogs and hawthorn combined 10.

Status