hahaha holy crap

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but in 12 months time we might have one and you'll still be zero.

DOGS - have a chance
DEMONS - None

Hilarious, ShinSplints gets on the Doggies in 2006, suffers through a dismal 2007, so switches to the Saints for 2008. Only for the Doggies to have another good season and cruise into the top 4.

Please don't decide to jump on the Cats next year SS, you will surely destroy our momentum.

First the Hawks fans paid out the Catters. Then that became a bit pointless. Then it was the Roos, then they desperately turned to Richmond. And now it has come to this...bumping ancient threads so they can take on the fearsome Melbourne Football Club. :thumbsu:

regards,

REB

This has nothing to do with MFC and everything to do with rick "Run and Hide" James.

Started 1200 threads on the Hawks a few years ago and once his side slid down the ladder he buggers off (much like I expect the Cats fans will in a year or two).

Just because you think you are an intelligent social commentator Rik, doesn't make it so. :cool:

It wasn't even a good troll. It was a horrible OP followed by a primary-school 'funny' song.

Can't we vet the people who come over from TLC? We've got our own D-grade posters, we don't need theirs as well.

Frankston Rover: Still offended over a thread from nearly 30 months ago, and counting!

It's getting too easy for rJ nowadays.......

Noel_FieldingBIG_20413t.jpg

whoever just carded rJ....

Rust errr wristie lookin at you:eek:... FFS!!!!:mad:

Please give em a chance :thumbsu:.....they have only just arrrived from another planet:confused:

Delete the shit and forgive

and also WE NEED ( despite what Chiefy says) an accessible log were we know why and for how LONG!!!!????

Perhaps the Tassie Government are paying them to come up with a new club song.

Frankston Rover: Still offended over a thread from nearly 30 months ago, and counting!

Haha, run away, little one, run away.

Shit club followed by a shit human. :thumbsu:

Melbourne will be owning Hawthorn in 2 years time tops, and order shall be restored.

There is no 'order to be restored' whatsoever, that is, unless you count records kept pre colour television

With the new drafting rules coming in place with the new franchises its going to take ALOT more then 2 years for top and bottom (particularly when the side on top of the ladder already has a younger squad then the bottom of the table squad) to close, let alone reverse.

The AFL has really screwed over the bottom clubs at the moment with the new priority rule and impending drafting regulations IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no 'order to be restored' whatsoever, that is, unless you count records kept pre colour television

With the new drafting rules coming in place with the new franchises its going to take ALOT more then 2 years for top and bottom (particularly when the side on top of the ladder already has a younger squad then the bottom of the table squad) to close, let alone reverse.

The AFL has really screwed over the bottom clubs at the moment with the new priority rule and impending drafting regulations IMO.
Wrong on so many point there Hawkk. As a stats man you should know that melbourne has been feilding the youngest side week in week out (as proved by champion data).

Also, assuming we finish low next year, we will get 3 years of v.good draft picks. That is more enough, adding to already the best young list in the comp.

And plus there is order to be restored. I'm talking about this millenium, the 2000's. How many times have Hawthorn made finals? How many times have you finished above us?

This millenium Melbourne >>>>>>>> Tassie, and the order will be restored in 2 years tops. Just wait and see.

Wrong on so many point there Hawkk. As a stats man you should know that melbourne has been feilding the youngest side week in week out (as proved by champion data).

Who has the younger squad?

I'm sure you're aware that we've still got the likes of Dowler, Thorp even Muston (all top 7 picks) still to have played collectively 4 games between them.

Also, assuming we finish low next year, we will get 3 years of v.good draft picks. That is more enough, adding to already the best young list in the comp.

Based on?

And plus there is order to be restored. I'm talking about this millenium, the 2000's. How many times have Hawthorn made finals? How many times have you finished above us?

Honestly?

So since 2001, Hawthorn have finished above Melbourne 4 times, Melbourne have finished above Hawthorn 4 times.

Even count 2000 for that matter - though you were embarassed in the Grand Final, that itself will be overhauled before the decade is out regardless.

How many wooden spoons has Hawthorn won this millenium?

If my memory serves me correctly Melbourne were sitting on top of the ladder after 18 rounds in 2004, only to bomb out in the first week of the finals in one of the most remarkable falls from grace in modern football, now THAT is a choke

This millenium Melbourne >>>>>>>> Tassie, and the order will be restored in 2 years tops. Just wait and see.

Ironic, considering Tasmania would be the ideal relocation target for you if 'Debt Demolition' falls over :thumbsu:

Bookmark this thread if you want, though I'll be amazed if you make the finals let alone challenge a side that by then should be in its zenith.

I look forward to seeing the 'best talent' in the league, perhaps you'll have a Franklin, Roughead, Ellis, Lewis, Rioli, Birchall, Tuck, Dowler or Thorp coming through the system (all drafted in the last 4 years) developing by then.

Though I'm not sure if you've got a Nathan Thompson or Jonathon Hay to use as trade bait to fast track the progress

And yet, even if one ounce of this fantasy where to come true - you are still a poor, debt ridden, povo, twobit club that your supporters can't even be bothered to going to watch let alone put their hands in their pockets for.

Sorry. :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back