Hall - 4 weeks - how will afl get them out of this one? (Merged)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hall - 4 weeks - how will afl get them out of this one?

2.1 Removal of ‘location’ category from the Table of Offences
Whether an incident is deemed to be ‘in play’ or ‘behind play’ has been the least relevant of the factors considered by the Match Review Panel and Tribunal as most ‘behind play’ incidents in recent years have been relatively minor. Most incidents (13 of 17 in 2006) which were assessed ‘behind play’ already received an additional loading because they were also assessed as ‘intentional’.
The three relevant factors – conduct, impact and contact –
adequately reflect the severity of offences and sanctioning the
offender appropriately, regardless of whether the incident occurs
‘in play’ or ‘behind play.’
As a consequence ‘location’ will not be considered when categorising the Level of Offences.
The Match Review Panel will continue to refer any incident directly to the Tribunal where it considers appropriate; e.g. A king hit ‘off the ball’ on an unsuspecting opponent.

Straight to the tribunal. Should get minimum of 8 weeks now.

What an absolutely stupid act by Hall, seriously was there any need?

But more importantly when do WE play Sydney?

Hall usually hands us our arses, and with Croad out we'll be in more trouble.

That was good Bazza....you da man.....He should get at least a carton of crownies and a life membership with Freo :D

:D I assume he headbutted Barry Halls fist after using mind control to cause Barry to swing his arm. Staker you evil man.;)

Staker parked his head in the way.

To be honest though, Barry was probably doing WC a favour. Staker is a better player when he is unconscious and on the bench

4 weeks at least, hopefully for Essendons sake:) Could use someone actually being out against us for a change, instead of the other way around.

I'm not ____ing happy.. what a cheap shot ... hes a tough enough player as it is, so there is absolutely no ____ing way that was necessary. Staker wasn't even looking. You are scum Barry. Go get ____ed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright - we're getting caned, but isn't it ridiculous that Hall hits Staker who is no longer able to play because of the hit, yet Hall is allowed to play out the game? Even better is that all other teams who play Sydney for the next six weeks or so will have the advantage of not having to worry about Hall...

dont know why the op thinks its 4 weeks, doesn't barry have a record? thats a 25% loading on top of the highest rating in every category

high contact
high impact
behind play
deliberate

has to be at least 8 weeks using the ratings system, but unfortunately it will go straight to the tribunal where they take into account things link the fact that its a rugby state and he'll probably get far less than he deserves.

Barry Hall = Neanderthal.

An act from the Stone Age. Any other sport, would be banned for 12 months and longer. Our game, he deserves 10 weeks and if lucky 8.

Staker parked his head in the way.

To be honest though, Barry was probably doing WC a favour. Staker is a better player when he is unconscious and on the bench

And the swans are better with barry in the stands - remember r22 2007 ?

Rub hum out for 10-12 but let him play against the hawks

Barry Hall is an IDIOT

Lets get fired up give him 10 minium on a guilty plea and see if he can KING HIT one of the blokes at the tribunal

Congradulations to Beau Waters he can blow his own trumpet cause he is the only one who went up to Hall

Last time i've seen a punch like that in footy was when Lovett Murray had both Carr's by their respective jumpers at Subi a few years back. He punched one of them, Josh i think. Commentators had a bit of a laugh and said "well ahhh, think he might be in trouble there." 15 clubs supporters thought Lovett Murray was a hero after that, you champion Lovett Murray.:thumbsu:

But Staker is a good honest player, Hall, that's a dogact. No offence to you bulldogs fans out there.

that was f_ _ _ing disgusting. and for what appears to be a stupid reason.
That's the type of thing that gets people in hospital and in a court room.

My little sister was watching and she was almost in tears, it's pretty sickening for the young ones to see.

7-8 weeks AT LEAST. Gutless dog act.

we have friends at the game and they said right up until half time every eagles player that went near barry hall had a go at him when they could i.e. away from the play.

Have a nice holiday Barry! Moron.

We needed Staker to play on Adam Goodes..Stenglein is just too slow and Staker usually keeps Goddes quiet.

BTW! i Can't believe people are saying things like "funny moment" and "good one" "he should get rewarded for that". I don't care if you're joking...it's not funny at the moment. The guy is an absolute d***head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back