Hall - 4 weeks - how will afl get them out of this one? (Merged)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hall - 4 weeks - how will afl get them out of this one?

How anyone can say it wasn't deliberate is completely beyond me. He looked right at him and delivered a punch Tyson would've been proud of. It was completely and utterly deliberate FFS!

I can't enjoy the game anymore im just stunned... 5-6 weeks very dissapointing.

Minimum 6 in my view, I'd think 8. No excuses for Hall whatsoever. He clearly had a brain explosion - as a professional athlete you simply cannot afford to allow that to happen though.

Whatever the specific number of weeks, he will have a considerable stint on the sidelines to think about how badly he has let down his team-mates.

I really thought AFL football had moved past that sort of thing to be honest.

Re: Hall's punch...watch it here

Don't you just love the soft ____ commentry, ugly incident wtf, it was one punch!!!

I wouldn't expect anything less from commentators such as Tim Lane.

The guy is a first class fairy.

From someone who grew up on footy from the '70s, the game is so soft nowadays.

It could be worse for Hall - he is lucky Staker does not have a broken nose or jaw

Take the agenda away. It was nowhere near as bad Plugger's and nothing close to a big king hit. Not even behind play. People talk sh1t at times.

What agenda??

It was a king-hit in the sense that Staker (can't remember exactly) wasn't expecting to get a left hook to the jaw.

Not even behind play? Are you mad?? I think you're the one requiring a reality check - the ball was NO WHERE NEAR Hall - watch it again please.

Thankyou Barry from all other 15 Clubs. The Swans will no longer get the free ride they've been on with the tribuneral... that will be saved for players like Robert Harvey and Chris Judd now (because squezzing someones nads and eye gouging is easy enough to cover up - but a left hook like that just simply cant be missed)

Reckless and stupid but wasn't deliberate, in other words, not premeditated. Technical but true. Eagles fans will obviously be over the top. Deliberate would be 6-7, reckless 4-5. Wasn't as if it was a king-hit behind play. Let's judge it without agendas or emotion.

Oh of course not.. Not at all..

Wouldnt happen to be barry's mum would you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lynch got 10 weeks but i think it was four punches he was booked for. barry punched once. no way it should be 10 for barry.

Yeah, but he didnt connect!

Im glad to see some people liked that. What a ____ing dog.

Man that was an awesome southpaw...as much as I feel for poor Brent Staker...he was out before he hit the ground!!! :eek:
Boxing is the only thing Barry Hall will be doing for, in my opinion, 10 weeks if the AFL wanna be tough!!!

barry seems to be going troppo now, had a swing at kerr and then had glass in a headlock and jabbed at his chin, ump saw it and paid the free, so unlikely to be cited again

Will be a looooonnnngg holiday for Barry... disgraceful act.

Very disappointed that Waters was the only one to fly the flag at all, oh andHunter a bit. Stand up for your teammate!

Im glad to see some people liked that. What a ____ing dog.

Only ones that do are those that thinks it proves how tough they are cos they like that kinda stuff.. Look at staker and where he was looking at the time.. Disgusting and weak from hall

10 weeks if the AFL wanna be tough!!!

Especially as there was so much attention for Goodes getting off for his elbow... they have to throw the book at him.

10 weeks for me (nine will do me so Wakelin can make Barry his bitch again in his comeback game!)

Re: Hall's punch...watch it here

awsome stuff baz staker deserved that must be frustrating for forwards these days

Okay, so you won't have a problem if baz gives Scarlett one in the head when he's not expecting it, next time he plays on him. Cool.:thumbsu:

Take the agenda away. It was nowhere near as bad Plugger's and nothing close to a big king hit. Not even behind play. People talk sh1t at times.

What agenda? I just saw a bloke spin around and punch another bloke on the chin because of a little grappling that goes on every minute of every game of Aussie Rules football played by people over 10 years of age. It may not have been a BIG king hit, but it was a king hit, no doubt about it. Yeah, not behind play, but not in play, like Plugger, mind you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back