Hall of fame comittee is a joke!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoola Hoops said:
Because they have watched more games of footy than you will ever?

And that makes them experts does it? They've played as many as i have. ZILCH. The comittee should be made of past champions who cannot vote for themselves obviously.

Hoola Hoops said:
Because they have watched more games of footy than you will ever?

Perhaps I should apply for a spot on the committee. I could put on my resume "I've seen more games than Mike Sheahan" :rolleyes:

itsintheblood said:
And that makes them experts does it? They've played as many as i have. ZILCH. The comittee should be made of ex champions who cannot vote for themselves obviously.

Be careful, IITB you appear to be agreeing with Mick Malthouse

crackers57 said:
Be careful, IITB you appear to be agreeing with Mick Malthouse

Hehehehehe. Schitt. Someone get me my medicine!!!

Yeah I do on this occasion. Most times he talks crap and is full of himself but he's right on this one. :D

itsintheblood said:
Can someone please explain to me why there are a heap of journos on this comittee??????? What a joke.

Jesus don't take Mick Malthouses Bullskit Line - it was noteworthy that Eddie said there were to many "Newspaper Journalists" on the panel

itsintheblood said:
And that makes them experts does it? They've played as many as i have. ZILCH. The comittee should be made of past champions who cannot vote for themselves obviously.
Apparently they are employed by the papers and radio for there expert opinion. Also journalists are eligible for hall of fame as well so why not have the premier AFL journalists on the committee?

Does anyone know if the commitee members have changed over the years? If their has been no change then I wonder how he can be admitted this year when he has been overlooked in the past.
I for one believe he should be in it and it was always just a matter of time before he entered the Hall Of Fame

(Log in to remove this ad.)

milnedog44 said:
Caroline "I'm a man" Wilson is on the commitee. That "chick" should not be allowed anywhere near a football field let alone a commitee selecting the Hall of Fame.

And rapists should go to jail.....

Dog of a man!

Ipaidmy200in89 said:
Or footballers.....

Just us BF supporter..s

Do you really wanna give such authority to zeke and his clonies???

I can just see the hall of fame nominations for the next six years

CLOKE, CLOKE, CLOKE, SHAW, SHAW, SHAW.

milnedog44 said:
Caroline "I'm a man" Wilson is on the commitee. That "chick" should not be allowed anywhere near a football field let alone a commitee selecting the Hall of Fame.

She is earning a very good living from talking and writing about football unfortunately yourself your hillbilly attitude would mean jack sh.it to her.

itsintheblood said:
Do you really wanna give such authority to zeke and his clonies???

I can just see the hall of fame nominations for the next six years

CLOKE, CLOKE, CLOKE, SHAW, SHAW, SHAW.

These are just 6 more of his disciples

Remove this Banner Ad

Hall of fame comittee is a joke!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back