Hamish McIntosh - What's He Worth

Remove this Banner Ad

Hamish McIntosh is worth a top 10 pick , but in this current climate North probably wouldn't get a top 10 pick for him.
This time next year is when you may be able to cash in best , if you can convince him on a Gold Coast move. I strongly doubt that would be in North's thinking.

Yep. That would be my analysis too.

I can't see any first rounders being traded this year, unless its for an unbelievable deal.

Yep. That would be my analysis too.

I can't see any first rounders being traded this year, unless its for an unbelievable deal.

I suggest that the trading of Wood for Pick 14, has made clubs wary of trading high draft picks for ruckman.

The only ruckman that would be guaranteed a high first round pick would be Cox, Sandilands and Kreuzer on potential.

FWIW, I reckon Wood will make it.

The same Scott Thompson that during the week an All-Australian selector came out and said he was a serious chance to make the squad? :eek:

Jury's right out on that one.

Who said that? As far as players infront of Thompson in his position, Lake, Scarlett, Presti, Bolton & co would be the length of the Flemington straight ahead.

Yes when Thompson isn't sniping Cam Mooney, he looks like may become an AFL defender. To suggest he is nearing AA standard is laughable on so many levels.

Who said that? As far as players infront of Thompson in his position, Lake, Scarlett, Presti, Bolton & co would be the length of the Flemington straight ahead.

Yes when Thompson isn't sniping Cam Mooney, he looks like may become an AFL defender. To suggest he is nearing AA standard is laughable on so many levels.

Hmmm Gerard Healy (AA Selector) vs "The Panther"

I never suggested anything of the point, Gerard did, but in saying that, Scotty will just about win our B&F.

May as well change your account name to; "The Gymnast", you've done so many backflips in this thread its hilarious.

Not a couple of hours ago you scoffed at putting Thompson in a list of players who had played around 20 games, now you reckon he might make it? :eek:

Gerald Healy also suggested that Sydney will make the finals on Monday..

I didn't know North's season was going that bad.

But unlike ladder predictions, Gerard Healy actually has a bearing on the AA squad.

You struggle with simple concepts dont you?

But unlike ladder predictions, Gerard Healy actually has a bearing on the AA squad.

You struggle with simple concepts dont you?

He's not still going with this is he?

Panther says Thompson is nowhere near AA.

AA selector Gerard Healy says Thompson is near selection.

Panther claims victory.

Its craziness, dogs and cats will be living together next.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hamish McIntosh - What's He Worth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back