hamish mclachlan's smuggness

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldnt put myself in fandom category but do like him. Doesn't try too hard, quite natural, doesn't oversell himself or the footy - he's ok.

Same. He's pretty inoffensive for mine. With the number of ****wits in the footy media, he's a long way down the list. Doesn't take himself too seriously

As for patronising the kids... Ffs... It's live TV with 7yos. He's just trying to tease some answers out of them.

On the James Brayshaw level of smugness , cant stand either of them.

Brayshaw is very different on MMM than TFS.. He is a flog on TV, has no charisma what so ever. On the radio he seems to relax and let's things flow, sorta plays each ball as it comes and is quite humerous.

Same. He's pretty inoffensive for mine. With the number of *******s in the footy media, he's a long way down the list. Doesn't take himself too seriously

As for patronising the kids... Ffs... It's live TV with 7yos. He's just trying to tease some answers out of them.

Very trying:thumbsdown:

I always thought he was pretty good with them, actually. Almost always gets something out of them - that's no mean feat considering how shy some kids are.
The way he talks to them is disgusting, especially the little winks he gives to the camera and asking of personal details, ie house address, if anyone's home etc.

How you think that stuff is okay is beyond me lol

The way he talks to them is disgusting, especially the little winks he gives to the camera and asking of personal details, ie house address, if anyone's home etc.

How you think that stuff is okay is beyond me lol
He asked where the kid lived, not for his address.

A polo playing tosser like his brother

You wouldnt wanna be mates with either of the annoying twats or anyone like them

At least Gil has shown that he has some business sense and he could play the game. Dwayne Russell can also point to a solid footy career and he doesn't seem to be as obsessed with players' girlfriends as creepy uncle Hammer.

Hamish McLachlan and GameDay in general is probably a Women's Day reader's idea of good football analysis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dwayne Russell can also point to a solid footy career and he doesn't seem to be as obsessed with players' girlfriends as creepy uncle Hammer.

That nickname. Anyone else get the feeling he asks the commentator to call him Hammer in an attempt to gain some sort of macho cred?

That nickname. Anyone else get the feeling he asks the commentator to call him Hammer in an attempt to gain some sort of macho cred?

I interviewed a bloke for a position at work... Pretty good, didn't set the world on fire, but decent... I'm a big believer in getting people who fit into the team you've already got though...

So when he told me he prefers to be called 'Ace' I went for the next guy.

Can someone give a proper run down of the cotchin's dog saga? He's an absolute flog. Was hoping Carey gave him a clip a couple of weeks back when he kept banging on about Dangers 'thingstheducksays' tweet. Although that was gold (from danger), the 10th time he stitched up duck i reckon i saw red flashing in his eyes.

I hate the way he treats the kids at halftime. Acts all high and mighty because he has an intellectual advantage over a 10-year-old. Only a campaigner behaves in that fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back