hamish mclachlan's smuggness

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead set people are dying .....people doing great things

And people have the will and energy to complain about Hamish mclachlans personality .......oh dear
Completely irrelevent comment. It's all about situation and judgement.
I can praise my cafe for making a perfect breakfast even though they are not a Michelin 3 star restaurant. On the other hand I can be angry at some stranger pushing over an old man for no reason, even though it's not as bad as mass murder. It's all about perspective.

Personally, Hamish is the only person that angers me in the media. Frustrates me beyond belief.

Same. He's pretty inoffensive for mine. With the number of *******s in the footy media, he's a long way down the list. Doesn't take himself too seriously

As for patronising the kids... Ffs... It's live TV with 7yos. He's just trying to tease some answers out of them.
I think that's fair comment and can go on his tombstone

"Was largely inoffensive"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is the worst play-by-play commentator of all time. I don't get why any network would choose someone with such a monotonous voice to do it. He's inaccurate and cracks lame jokes too. Shocker.

Does anyone else find this bloke extremely irritating? I didn't mind him up until this year but his lame efforts to try and be one of the boys is embarassing. Tried to joke with lake a few weeks ago on live TV and did it the wrong way where it came off as smug and degrading. Every week his overly dry sense of humour shits me. Pull your head in mate. You're a snuff!
Channel 7 never get it right, always so lame, Darcy is a bore and McLaclan is there because his Bro is boss

some of the questions he asks those kids are just like. who gives a ****. I think it was last week, he was saying to one "its 9, your usually in bed by now right?" really Hamish? I swear I thought 5 year olds prefer to pull all nighteres.

Even the kids are bored by him and kids are easy to plesae

What kind of hard-hitting questions were you hoping for in an interview with a six year old?

Hamish is a bit of a tool and definitely wouldn't have a job in the footy media if not for his brother, but the Auskick stuff is some of his better work. That and editing his Wikipedia page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back