Event Happy 600th Game Mobbs! šŸ„³

Remove this Banner Ad

Mobbs the inventor of this game, of this WHOLE ****ING THING mind you, is playing his 600th game today. On and off he has sat out or only coached or heā€™d probably be at 700!
Congrats Mobbs and I hope this annoys you, itā€™s my fav thing to do šŸ„° šŸ–•

Please show him your appreciation for our years of self flagellation and lack of sleep or priorities because of this board.
Or just give him a hug or tell him to get stuffed.

For me I played alongside him for 4 wild super fun and active seasons which included a Premiership, itā€™s a memory Iā€™ll always treasure especially when you fell asleep during the GF and missed the whole ****ing thing. You rekindled my love of Devon sandwiches (with tomato sauce) and often made me puke in my mouth when you had defrosted cheeseburgers for lunch.
ā€¦and that chair which I made you throw out

IMG_6158.gif

As I said to Mobbs if it was up to him weā€™d have 30 teams here and no one posting, so please never make him admin.
Love ya you old gerbil.

If you havenā€™t heard this yet do yourselves a favour šŸ˜¬ :headphones:
Courtesy of Tigerturbulance

• Admin
Congrats to my old teammate at a couple of clubs and yeah i hope this annoys the shit out of you :D
Heā€™s racked off lol, no doubt sticking pins into his Wosh effigy. Again.

Does the 600 include all the practice matches he Simmed while trying to get the code right? If not, he probably needs to get a life, just sayin'.

Anyway congratulations on making this far without ... oh, you didn't.

Congrats anyway

MlyOE09.png

Go well Mobbs, may the code be forever in your favour. šŸ™

You hairy ape.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A media thread about Mobbs. He will love this. Everybody please reply with your kind words for the legend.
More a love letter than a media thread Mooch šŸ„°

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Happy 600th Game Mobbs! šŸ„³

Remove this Banner Ad

Back