Game Day Happy Reidmas - 2023 Draft Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugger. Freo got Simpson.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app
They were proactive and traded in another pick.

Unlike our mob who seem to just let the draft unfold how every other club wants and manipulates it.

I don't know how I'm feeling about that right now.

Keep breathing.....don't melt until we have finished.......keep breathing.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The A Reid pick seems like a pretty big show of no faith in Jack Williams to me.

Which is weird given he played some reasonable footy at the back end of last year.

I don't get our approach thus far.

Are you always this panicky and anxious and depressed at the draft time? Serious question.

These are late picks in a draft no one rates. Of course benefit of hindsight and all that, Cooper Simpson might be the next Gary Ablett, but there is a decent chance whoever we pick turns out okay, another decent chance Simpson flops, and the highest chance there will be a nil-all draw because it's freaking pick 35 and 40.

Are you always this panicky and anxious and depressed at the draft time? Serious question.

These are late picks in a draft no one rates. Of course benefit of hindsight and all that but there is a decent chance whoever we pick turns out okay, another decent chance Simpson flops, and the highest chance there will be a nil-all draw because it's freaking pick 35 and 40.
I'm allowed to call it how I see it.

If I end up with egg on my face (which is fairly often) I'm always happy to cop it.

One of Roberts or Zakostelsky should be available at our next selection, would have been okay with either of them at #30 so I'd be happy with that result!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back