Hardwick quits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only positive is since DH’s marriage broke down he and we haven’t been the same.

Perhaps get former Mrs Hardwick to take the reigns…

But in all seriousness it is shit as it usually is that all the top coaches, made by us, are ****ing gone. Personally, I’d be throwing the kitchen since, toilet, bath, shower and toilet roll holder to convince Caracella to take on the head coach job.

Thanks Dimma for the 3 flags. Will forever be a legend of the club. 2017 was special because little were we to know that due to my dad starting to get unwell not long after and then the pandemic that it would be the second last time we got to go to the footy together. I'll never forget that, will be forever grateful and to be frank I've been done with footy pretty much ever since.

The best would be if they told some rat that he was quitting but it was bullshit and Morris ran with it.

Sad Please Please Please GIF by myHQ

I just think bucks lost his way, a bit like
Dimma did for a while, he had the pies playing an exhilarating style as well, lost a GF, lost a prelim, got spooked, tried to become instil a defensive style(like Dimma did after the Carlton EF loss) and went downhill from there. He’s an incredible communicator I’d love to see him go through the process. If he’s found wanting after that - no issues from me

I'm not a Buckley fan either player or coach, but to my memory, to be fair to him they were competitive until the racism stuff hit.

Can't hurt to have conversations with a lot of people, no doubt all kinds of intel to pick up along the way at the very least.

what a ride. I wish it would have lasted forever but all things must come to an end. just like 90's grunge and rock. best time in music. I thought it was going last forever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only place dimma would coach again is the gold coast, no way he does so in a footy state again.

For the next coach I want a process unless its Leppa and it'd be interesting to see how Mcqualter goes as the interim.

Interesting to see if Benny gale chooses the coach and ceo as his last act before heading to AFL house or if it is decided by a new panel/team who will build together.

I think Dusty leaves at the end of the season as well, Sydney have the buddy money or Dimma and him might be a duo to the gold coast, I think we can get a first round for him as he is still playing at an AA level + the markteting and interest benefits. You'd love him to be a one club player but who cares if plays interstate, hodge legacy at hawhtorn isnt diminished

I just think bucks lost his way, a bit like
Dimma did for a while, he had the pies playing an exhilarating style as well, lost a GF, lost a prelim, got spooked, tried to instil a more defensive style(like Dimma did after the Carlton EF loss) and went downhill from there. I’d love to see him go through the process. If he’s found wanting after that - no issues from me
my gut tells me you’d be better following a dynasty coach with experience than a rookie , but what would I know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back