No Oppo Supporters Hardwick rumour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it respectful.
Thread will stay open purely to prevent the topic from being filtered through other threads.
Remember, human beings are involved here.
If you want to comment, play nice.
Vulgar or inappropriate posts will be deleted without hestitation and infractions may occur.

Last edited:

I keep writing a response and deleting it, because your mind is made up and nothing can be said otherwise.
So Gold Rocks, everything you've said is correct. Daily Mail and Sam "racist" Newman are reliable sources and no other people have at the Richmond FC have cheated on or spilt with a partner for reasons unknown to the public.

The fact is, we are Richmond and we will support our people.

Correct, but you should expect this behaviour only from Richmond people...

Jack would have probably received a media briefing in the morning that the Patton story was the top local footy story.
It's been on the front page of the Herald-Sun for two days running.
Surprised Ricky "Toot" Nixon hasn't weighed in yet on Patton.

Jack would have probably received a media briefing in the morning that the Patton story was the top local footy story.

Ricky is off his scone. One of the smartest things i ever did was unfollow him. Absolute waste of time.

Don't entirely agree, the mental anguish of what is going down will be being felt right now by Dimma, and he is one of the two parts of Player/Coach trust and relationship. While the cheating is going on and it's largely under the radar, there is much more comfort than there is now that it is out in the open. He will possibly second guessing what everyone is thinking. Not being seen since Xmas points a little to that maybe. It's complex, multi-dimensional, even without it being public property!
No surprises that dimma would wanna tackle it head on , have the shit sandwich in terms of neg publicity sooner rather than later and then move on with our ‘21 campaign ,

Course he would have had a rehearsal, thrown a few questions at him, etc he’s good in media though jack , on radio sounded like na old hand

Ricky is off his scone. One of the smartest things i ever did was unfollow him. Absolute waste of time.
Add Tony Shehan to that category
Washed up nobody’s who like to pretend they are still connected to the industry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So weak and precious 😂😂😘

Mate, chill out
non of our business, speaking from experience
Been there myself and have had friends that have been thru this shit
Hate to give you and all of us a heads up, but we are key board warriors and aren't privy to details only assumptions and hearsay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back