No Oppo Supporters Hardwick rumour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it respectful.
Thread will stay open purely to prevent the topic from being filtered through other threads.
Remember, human beings are involved here.
If you want to comment, play nice.
Vulgar or inappropriate posts will be deleted without hestitation and infractions may occur.

Last edited:

Tigers,

So after almost 10 days and 66 pages of BIG FOOTY discussion - Dimma remains our coach after some private issues were aired in the media, The club dont have a problem (well raised publicly), the boys are back training and we're looking good for an another flag ......

I think that about sums it up for me ....

Tigers,

So after almost 10 days and 66 pages of BIG FOOTY discussion - Dimma remains our coach after some private issues were aired in the media, The club dont have a problem (well raised publicly), the boys are back training and we're looking good for an another flag ......

I think that about sums it up for me ....
And Dusty wins time trial.
No bigger piss take ever in footy.

Interesting that the CEO or the President were not there providing unquestionably support. Hardwick didn’t sound as confident as you would like him to sound on the matter.

Tetley Tiger
Huh? Sounded very confident to me.

The club (CEO & President et al) has already issued a statement to say there is no problem. Also, Peggy has stated many times that she, the board & other execs (including the chief) don't stray into others' territories as they are not coaches etc but have there own roles. No need for them to be at training. No need to give more oxygen to a story that they have moved on from. They will answer questions, if asked, when they are doing their roles; not during training.

Daily Mail at it again.
Cut and Paste Mail from other sources.
Wayne Flower and newbie Alana Mazzoni wrote or pasted today's article.
Alana is a busy bee.
She "wrote" an article on the execution of True Kings member Amar Kettule too.

As expected the players treated this as a personal matter for dimma and moved on, what goes on in his personal life shouldn't be any of their or our business. Seriously we are getting worked up over some guy having a divorce , wtf is wrong with ppl these days lol, is the world full of giant snowflakes now ? As fans we judge him on how he performs as a coach not who he decides to stick his dick into

As expected the players treated this as a personal matter for dimma and moved on, what goes on in his personal life shouldn't be any of their or our business. Seriously we are getting worked up over some guy having a divorce , wtf is wrong with ppl these days lol, is the world full of giant snowflakes now ? As fans we judge him on how he performs as a coach not who he decides to stick his dick into
All fair points. I imagine the concern is that matters such as this risk the chemistry that the club has. Hopefully it is strong enough to get past this and any future issues. We have tested it a bit in the last 12 months

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the players are happy the club is happy the supporters are happy that this lovely family man has been accepted by all and all is well. What do you expect people to say openly on camera? What about the reporter ask while the club was struggling with the culture and having to pay a huge fine in hub life how do you explain the mistress been around you at the time of need? Were you aware if it came out what it would have done to this club?
Nahhh don't worry about it all is well.
tenor.gif

All fair points. I imagine the concern is that matters such as this risk the chemistry that the club has. Hopefully it is strong enough to get past this and any future issues. We have tested it a bit in the last 12 months
That's the problem with the world now, shit like this risking chemistry? So if cotch divorces his wife we let that as excuse for our flag hopes to be gone ? It's just downright cooked. If players are focusing on OTHER ppls personal lives as an excuse for shit performances then they themselves should be looked at.

Can't say I'm too surprised , this type of snowflake behaviour is everywhere these days.

Jack is a seasoned media performer, no better person to front the media.
I think it comes from him knowing first hand how fickle they can be
He’s gone though stages where he was celebrated by them early than a really toxic phase with some really negative reporting about his personality and such
Plus the time he has spent as a regular on afl 360 has shown has given him that valuable experience on how to deal with both negative and positive situations

Interesting that the CEO or the President were not there providing unquestionably support. Hardwick didn’t sound as confident as you would like him to sound on the matter.

Tetley Tiger
CEO is in Tassie so that tells you everything you need to know about how serious it really is
(Hint - not very)

Tetley Tiger
They made their statement as a club last week, no need to cut short their holidays short for no reason.

Jack is a seasoned media performer, no better person to front the media.
Watched the presser this morning, he spoke very well. Said all the right things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back