No Oppo Supporters Hardwick rumour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it respectful.
Thread will stay open purely to prevent the topic from being filtered through other threads.
Remember, human beings are involved here.
If you want to comment, play nice.
Vulgar or inappropriate posts will be deleted without hestitation and infractions may occur.

Last edited:

I think the wrinkle with Hardwick and the split was his more than once reference to Mrs Hardwick. At press conferences, media interviews and even on grand final day.

Whether supporters like it or not, there will be sides taken. Players wives and girlfriends become friends through their (RFC player) connections and just hanging around the Club, functions, get togethers, family days etc We can’t ever imagine that this will be just switched off.

Danielle will have her supporters.

He brought her into the public domain and she’s probably feeling humiliated by his actions.

And the media are just doing their job. All participants in the AFL know that this is part of the patch.

Tetley Tiger

Really hard to understand this story.Only insiders know what's going on , but only Dimma can put it to bed .Only two scenarios him and wife split mutual agreement or the other scenario which I hope never happen.

Really hard to understand this story.Only insiders know what's going on , but only Dimma can put it to bed .Only two scenarios him and wife split mutual agreement or the other scenario which I hope never happen.

Not hard to put two and two together. For all the comments about it being between the relevant parties the minute it starts being commented on by those impacted by it and close to it publicly it shows its an issue.

Hopefully cooler heads prevail and this social media commentary gets knocked on the head quick smart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brooke has as much right to comment on her Instagram and praise Mrs Hardwick for her strength getting through this situation if she has struggled with the new reality, as much as Dimma has the right to shack up with a new missus if he chooses.

It's double standards to suggest otherwise.

The praising of Danielle also should not be automatically seen as Dimma slander. You can take sides in a breakup based on level of friendship and not then have to hate the other person.

Dimma scrapes into the ‘half + 7’ rule at 48/2 = 24 + 7 = 31
Darth tiger’s wife won’t be accepted by that rule till later this year.
Well done, Darth.

Haha thanks. Here I am at the 2019 GF with my mail order Filipino bride. Seriously though she’s an amazing woman, I am very lucky to have her D0A62E90-1990-4BA5-BF50-0AC200C8196C.jpeg

Not hard to put two and two together. For all the comments about it being between the relevant parties the minute it starts being commented on by those impacted by it and close to it publicly it shows its an issue.

Hopefully cooler heads prevail and this social media commentary gets knocked on the head quick smart.
Too late Tom Brown has latched on to brookes post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back