No Oppo Supporters Hardwick rumour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it respectful.
Thread will stay open purely to prevent the topic from being filtered through other threads.
Remember, human beings are involved here.
If you want to comment, play nice.
Vulgar or inappropriate posts will be deleted without hestitation and infractions may occur.

Last edited:
Its probably the right time to pull the pin, Cotchin, Houli & Riewoldt are the family club members all close to retirement.

Can't see the rest of the players giving a sh*t really.

Ah, so basically Dimma thinks we need a quick rebuild but didn't have the heart to force our stars into retirement. So instead he had an affair so that the players with families would want to retire all at once. It's all for the good of the club in the long run.

The man's actually a genius.

Bit of head wobble from Hardwick occurred due to our on field success? He pretty much built this group/ club up as the family/fun club and for whatever reason finds himself in this position. He had to know in doing what he has done would bring extra attention/scrutiny to himself and the club.

Did Leppa really leave because he had enough of footy? maybe he did but maybe he didn't. I know hub life would have been difficult but surely he understands the situation he put himself in, of course the media/ other fans / social media sites were going to have a field day but it must be awkward at the club when a lot of senior staff/ senior players would be thinking WTF is he doing. I think the fact it's someone involved at the footy club makes it really difficult. I think he would have lost a lot of respect from senior staff like Gale and Peggy.

I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls the pin due to the scrutiny and Kingsley/ McQualter take over this season and for what its worth it would still be ours to lose this year whether its dimma coaching or someone else. Best list that play the best football.

The “ what is a Richmond man “ sessions could be interesting.
Wasn’t it all about opening up and talking about your weakness and being accepted as you are?
I don’t believe it was ever about living up to a certain set of ideals.
That being said I think it was also about doing the things you should and not doing the things you shouldn’t.

Bit of head wobble from Hardwick occurred due to our on field success? He pretty much built this group/ club up as the family/fun club and for whatever reason finds himself in this position. He had to know in doing what he has done would bring extra attention/scrutiny to himself and the club.

Did Leppa really leave because he had enough of footy? maybe he did but maybe he didn't. I know hub life would have been difficult but surely he understands the situation he put himself in, of course the media/ other fans / social media sites were going to have a field day but it must be awkward at the club when a lot of senior staff/ senior players would be thinking WTF is he doing. I think the fact it's someone involved at the footy club makes it really difficult. I think he would have lost a lot of respect from senior staff like Gale and Peggy.

I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls the pin due to the scrutiny and Kingsley/ McQualter take over this season and for what its worth it would still be ours to lose this year whether its dimma coaching or someone else. Best list that play the best football.

dimma-gif.920415

That’s some real 2 + 2 = 5 shit right there

You would probably find the dramatic cut of the soft cap resulting in substantial pay cuts for the coaching staff budget was the reason why fly and leppa left

Is that the same scrutiny Buckley has attracted since his "Tennis" match?
This story will die in the ass after another batting collapse by Australia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good would it be if Leppa coached us to a premiership, beating Brisbane in the Grand Final?
Let's get Knights & Grigga back and beat the cats B2B.
Now that would be awesome.

Gez bit extreme jumping from Dimma personal life to who will take over as coach etc pull your heads in guys.This has nothing to do with the club simple as that it's a personal matter and club has spoken about it and responded.If players and staff have a issue with it well get over it , there employed to play footy as professionals.Was no issue in our quest for our flag in 2020 and it seems was known long time before media got it.

Problem is media is not accountable in this country what they publish half of them not even capable to write in bush league.

Wasn’t it all about opening up and talking about your weakness and being accepted as you are?
I don’t believe it was ever about living up to a certain set of ideals.
That being said I think it was also about doing the things you should and not doing the things you shouldn’t.

As our captain has said on many occasions we are all human, we can’t all be perfect all the time , well except Dusty lol

If leppas reasons that he gave in taking a break from footy where NON genuine , he sure as heck would have bobbed up some place , he has the best assistant CV going around . Dimma won’t be going anywhere while he’s prpearing a divorce settlement it may well though push back contract negotiations

And not even a whisper from ol Tiger71 when he was doing his world renowned Podcasts with Michaels and CB17:think:

View attachment 1036419

There was nothing to whisper about, but when people started making up blatant lies and targeting the club and Dimma once it all come out recently he asked a question, got an answer and here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back