Traded Harley Bennell [traded with #22 to Fremantle for #16 and #35]

Remove this Banner Ad

Bastinac + 1st Round 2016 + Pick 32 (whatever second rounder we get) for Bennell & 2nd Round 2016?

If he decides to go to Vic, then he will end up at the Hawks or Richmond. If he nominates WA then I think he will be at the Eagles. Both Freo and West Coast would be able to help him, but unless he wants to help himself, he will end up delisted. Ross was coy on getting him to the Dockers, which generally means we are putting an offer to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he decides to go to Vic, then he will end up at the Hawks or Richmond. If he nominates WA then I think he will be at the Eagles. Both Freo and West Coast would be able to help him, but unless he wants to help himself, he will end up delisted. Ross was coy on getting him to the Dockers, which generally means we are putting an offer to him.
Source?

Hawks and both WA clubs have ruled out any interest in him.

I can't see WCE going anywhere near him, given their history of semi-recent times. Freo maybe, but can you imagine how little tolerance Ross would have for any nonsense. Sylvia a good example

I can't see WCE going anywhere near him, given their history of semi-recent times. Freo maybe, but can you imagine how little tolerance Ross would have for any nonsense. Sylvia a good example

Eagles will make a play. I think their main priority will be Jetta though. There is no guarantee that Freo could put him back on track. Sylvia and Simpson both left the club because we couldn't change their behaviour. Mathew Lloyd was saying on Footy Classified that Bennell was sent home from South Africa for bad behaviour, so none of this is new.

I can't imagine us not being interested, baggage or not. Considering we've apparently been chasing Yarran all year who has some baggage of his own (not quite so scandalous though). Bennell is basically the same type but way, way better.

I can't imagine us not being interested, baggage or not. Considering we've apparently been chasing Yarran all year who has some baggage of his own (not quite so scandalous though). Bennell is basically the same type but way, way better.
Harley punches cigarettes, Yarran punches Chapman. Who wouldn't want Yarran?!

Eagles will make a play. I think their main priority will be Jetta though. There is no guarantee that Freo could put him back on track. Sylvia and Simpson both left the club because we couldn't change their behaviour. Mathew Lloyd was saying on Footy Classified that Bennell was sent home from South Africa for bad behaviour, so none of this is new.

Jetta will be cheaper as well with no baggage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Harley Bennell [traded with #22 to Fremantle for #16 and #35]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back