Harley out for 6 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

I cannot believe this! Seriously, this is just crazy! 6 longggggg weeks. I don't know what to think anymore. Everything is just going bad already! :(

I saw him on the news and he said he was talking about the Fingure Injury Kouta had and he jinx him self thats a injury Geelong didn't wan't hope he'll get over it and be back on the asap

Harley is injury prone. You can not deny this. He may be a good speaker and communicator but.....?
We do not learn, same mistakes. Will Geelong bring King back as captain?
Wouldnt surprise me

Give the job to CHAPMAN and MOONEY as vice. At least they show passion more than I can say for our coach.

Harley is injury prone. You can not deny this. He may be a good speaker and communicator but.....?
We do not learn, same mistakes. Will Geelong bring King back as captain?
Wouldnt surprise me

Give the job to CHAPMAN and MOONEY as vice. At least they show passion more than I can say for our coach.

The thing is that this time his injury was completely unrelated to previous problems - it's just one of those stupid, freak things that cannot be controlled. There's every chance he could have played the season out if not for this bizarre little injury. Of course, there's no way to know, but there is no indication at all that previous problems are at play this time around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like those ttwo doing the job, but I don't think it'll happen because the club will see it as snubbing Ling.

The thing is that this time his injury was completely unrelated to previous problems - it's just one of those stupid, freak things that cannot be controlled. There's every chance he could have played the season out if not for this bizarre little injury. Of course, there's no way to know, but there is no indication at all that previous problems are at play this time around.

That's a good point. It's still so bloody frustrating though.

Who knows, maybe this could be a good thing in the long run. It may give a few extra weeks to get strength in some doubtful areas he's had in the past, while having a very simple injury to get over. It may be that it helps him play more games during the year than what he would have otherwise.
(I know, glass half full. But I've gotta have hope!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Harley out for 6 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back