Player Watch Harley Reid isnt leading the rising star so far

Remove this Banner Ad

This is genuinely gold, put a poll up.

Windsor isn’t fit to tie Ginbey or Hewetts shoelaces for a start.

Brady Hough is having a huge year, at this point he’s one of the better small defenders in the comp.

Our youth is unproven but you’ve managed to name 6 blokes for Melbourne and two of them are 23 next month, the cupboard is very bare over there.
In what world could you possibly say Hewett is better than Windsor? Windsor was a higher rated junior (taken #7), Hewett (#14). Hewett hasn't played this year but last year he had 13.4 touches, 0.3 goals. Not much else. Windsor averaged 13.7, 0.4 goals playing in a wing role that gets ignored.

If Brady Hough is one of the best small defenders, then what does that make McVee.

Well if you want me to name unproven guys I can name first round picks like Tholstrup and Jefferson but what's the point.

How is the cupboard bare if I just named a bunch of guys 23 and under. Oh, Blake Howes is looking okay. add him in.

If anyone's cupboard is bare it's yours. You've got Reid and that's it. Hewett looked semi decent. Ginbey is averaging 15.8 possessions playing a juicy inside mid role. He's not getting a game at 15 other clubs. So what other youngsters can you hang your hat on?

In what world could you possibly say Hewett is better than Windsor? Windsor was a higher rated junior (taken #7), Hewett (#14). Hewett hasn't played this year but last year he had 13.4 touches, 0.3 goals. Not much else. Windsor averaged 13.7, 0.4 goals playing in a wing role that gets ignored.

If Brady Hough is one of the best small defenders, then what does that make McVee.

Well if you want me to name unproven guys I can name first round picks like Tholstrup and Jefferson but what's the point.

How is the cupboard bare if I just named a bunch of guys 23 and under. Oh, Blake Howes is looking okay. add him in.

If anyone's cupboard is bare it's yours. You've got Reid and that's it. Hewett looked semi decent. Ginbey is averaging 15.8 possessions playing a juicy inside mid role. He's not getting a game at 15 other clubs. So what other youngsters can you hang your hat on?
So Hewett and Windsor have very similar stats in their first years except Hewett had 15% less game time….

You named 6 guys 23 and under, you actually managed to name more eagles than you did Melbourne players 😂

Ginbey would get a game in every team in the league you clown.

So Hewett and Windsor have very similar stats in their first years except Hewett had 15% less game time….

You named 6 guys 23 and under, you actually managed to name more eagles than you did Melbourne players 😂

Ginbey would get a game in every team in the league you clown.
why did he have less game time? But he also, has a far more advanced physical frame and played a far juicier role.

how can you defend Ginger's horrible stat line? its indefensible to have those stats in the role he's been given. He's the mot ready made youngster for the last decade. He should be getting 20-23 touches a game minimum.

This is genuinely gold, put a poll up.

Windsor isn’t fit to tie Ginbey or Hewetts shoelaces for a start.

Brady Hough is having a huge year, at this point he’s one of the better small defenders in the comp.

Our youth is unproven but you’ve managed to name 6 blokes for Melbourne and two of them are 23 next month, the cupboard is very bare over there.
hahaha this aged well. Windsor tearing your team apart. Ginbey not fit to tie Windsors laces it seems! Windsor 25 touches, 7 marks, 5 tackles, 492m gained and a goal.

Tholstrup also dominated you.

Meanwhile Ginbey is looking like absolute bust.

Last edited:
hahaha this aged well. Windsor tearing your team apart. Ginbey not fit to tie Windsors laces it seems! Windsor 25 touches, 7 marks, 5 tackles, 492m gained and a goal.

Meanwhile Ginbey is looking like ab absolute bust.
Ginbey is the modern day Richie Vandenburgh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mckercher showed his class on the weekend he is going to be super damaging.Darcy Wilson has had some of the best games of any potential winners.

Anyone doubting Harley Reid is being silly.

The kid has no help on that Eagles side.

Give West Coast another year or two to add some talent around him and I am fully confident Reid will be an outright superstar.

Meanwhile Ginbey is looking like absolute bust.
Good to see you've come around on Windsor mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back