Unrestricted Free Agent Harry Perryman [off to Collingwood]

Remove this Banner Ad

A literal article came out saying it is going to be very close or in band 1 which would likely need 900k a year to be hit. We will have basic definitive proof within a week if he's on 900k. Not sure how you can sit there saying everyone is exaggerating
Was that the literal article that prefaced that number with “there’s a feeling from clubs”?

Because if it is… just lol.

If he gets band 1, you would deny he's on 900k or at the very least, very very close?
I’ll be shocked if we offered him a contract that netted band 1 unless we had a wink wink nudge nudge deal with GWS to get Peatling for a token pick if we scratched their back.

But of course clubs never do that sort of thing, do they?

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

I’ll be shocked if we offered him a contract that netted band 1 unless we had a wink wink nudge nudge deal with GWS to get Peatling for a token pick if we scratched their back.

But of course clubs never do that sort of thing, do they?

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN
I know you guys are big on that but like, it's pick 20 upgraded to pick 16. I don't think it's helping with Peatling much...

I know you guys are big on that but like, it's pick 20 upgraded to pick 16. I don't think it's helping with Peatling much...
Who knows, I’m still in the camp of $900k being made up bullshit 🤷🏻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has a 100% track record of resulting in a premiership so would be fine with me

Yeah you guys are clearly the shining example of how to manage a list..

I guess it helps when the you’ve got the AFL going behind every other club’s back by setting new precedents in signing off on payouts outside the salary cap for certain blokes. Then being unable to give a straight answer when questioned on the matter. D.Beams anyone?

Ask Stephenson, Phillips, Treloar and Grundy how they felt being forced out of the club due to your exemplary list management.

The list manager of the time is still employed, right?

But hey, 100% record and all that.

I agree that sounds Stupid.

Be 700-750 at the very most

Plus he might Get Different Amounts each season
FA's usually become bidding wars because so many clubs are after them because they cost no draft capital, although 800-900k does sound over the top it would not surprise me at all.

I guess it helps when the you’ve got the AFL going behind every other club’s back by setting new precedents in signing off on payouts outside the salary cap for certain blokes. Then being unable to give a straight answer when questioned on the matter. D.Beams anyone?

Ask Stephenson, Phillips, Treloar and Grundy how they felt being forced out of the club due to your exemplary list management.

You want a bucket to cry in? Or should I play a song on the violin?

And nah the list manager at the time is not employed. A 20 second google search would tell you that.

Fortunately the VFL allowed tour club to try and future cheat the salary cap, if small vic/non north interstate club did that the media scrutiny/punishment would have been catastrophic...
The AFL let us not cheat the salary cap? That’s very kind of them

You want a bucket to cry in? Or should I play a song on the violin?

And nah the list manager at the time is not employed. A 20 second google search would tell you that.
So you’re not refuting it at all? You prefer to just roll out condescending one-liners as a rebuttal? Classy..

Yeah, clearly your sarcasm meter was switched off. That was the point.. he’s not employed anymore for good reason.

He's employed by the AFL....must be doing something right eh?

So you’re not refuting it at all? You prefer to just roll out condescending one-liners as a rebuttal? Classy..

Yeah, clearly your sarcasm meter was switched off. That was the point.. he’s not employed anymore for good reason.
The current management team got the club into a position to win a flag so I'll continue to back them in

He's on about 800K for the first two seasons and then it's lowered. Bit over the media and certain media people just not understanding FA and how it works. Cap space is getting bigger next year and will continue to grow after that more. Just to try and shit on clubs and create headlines

Even if Kane Cornes is right, did he get robbed by PA with a contract extension or something? he seems so salty with the sort of money every player is making these days... :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 2130188

If GWS get Band 1 and St Kilda get Band 2, the Saints CEO is going to lose his shit.

Apparently we were interested in Perryman earlier in the year which baffles me. We have half a dozen of him on our list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unrestricted Free Agent Harry Perryman [off to Collingwood]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back