Player Watch Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

I'm just basing that on reports that are out there

Allegedly we've promised him more midfield time as GWS had pigeon holed him into half back flank

I don't think that necessarily means there's no chance of him being used as a utility.

In the end it's a pointless argument based on nothing more than a comparison opinion. He'll play wherever he plays. We have a bunch of 30 plus year olds which we need to start looking to replace. Right now, I view him as taking over in that role when it all shakes out.

If that isn't the case, it really doesn't matter

I doubt we've promised him anything. Be rare that any club would make any promises of this nature. More likely he's been told we see him spending time in our midfield.

I doubt we've promised him anything. Be rare that any club would make any promises of this nature. More likely he's been told we see him spending time in our midfield.
Exactly, people thinking he'll be a full-time mid are kidding themselves. He'll play midfield minutes and playing off the wing but we've brought him over to shore up our flimsy backline.

Exactly, people thinking he'll be a full-time mid are kidding themselves. He'll play midfield minutes and playing off the wing but we've brought him over to shore up our flimsy backline.

I actually think we see him more as a midfielder. Our backline issues were largely due to our midfield issues. Fix those and our defence is fine other than a Murphy replacement, and Perryman isn't that. I just don't think we'd make promises we can't commit to. He's a utility and there will be times when he's best used elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m so glad that the don’t pay the Perryman joke isn’t getting old

I don’t know the song, although I know Chris De Burgh, and as a result of this thread I’m making a point of never listening to it.

I'd argue 2am is at night - and never in the morning.
Well with all due respect argumentative kind sir, let me prove you wrong.

Witness the following conversation.

Dave: Hey John I'm going fishing tomorrow. Do you want to join me.
John: Sounds good. What time.
Dave: I'm thinking about hitting the road at about 2 o'clock.
John: 2 in the morning or 2 in the afternoon.
Dave: 2 in the morning.

Now who would have asked "2 in the night" in this situation.
Answer: No one.

You're wrong.

Well with all due respect argumentative kind sir, let me prove you wrong.

Witness the following conversation.

Dave: Hey John I'm going fishing tomorrow. Do you want to join me.
John: Sounds good. What time.
Dave: I'm thinking about hitting the road at about 2 o'clock.
John: 2 in the morning or 2 in the afternoon.
Dave: 2 in the morning.

Now who would have asked "2 in the night" in this situation.
Answer: No one.

You're wrong.

Your night always finishes at midnight? Are you Cinderella?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back