Player Watch Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

Where’s the reported 900k? The only mention of that is on afl.com which stated for giants to get band 1 it would need to be 900k plus.

Standard pies hyperbole if you ask me
Exactly. This figure hasn't been confirmed by anyone.

Perhaps Kane should tell us what his contract is at 7, so we can all discuss whether he's worth it 😕

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like someone is salty Perryman didn’t go to Port Adelaide.

First I heard $700k, then $750k, then $800k, then $850k, now $900k. It’ll be $1 million by the end of the trade period.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Whats a "difference maker". All Harry has to do is play the role Fly asks of him, which is multiple given his skill set, and contribute like the other 22 and that's how we get back to the top. We need to rejuvenate our list age wise and a 25yo free agent best 22 player is a no brainer. All the negative media idiots can GAGF

Last edited:
Whats a "difference maker". All Harry has to do is play his role Fly asks of him, which is multiple given his skill set, and contribute like the other 22 and that's how we get back to the top. We need to rejuvenate our list age wise and a 25yo free agent best 22 player is a no brainer. All the negative media idiots can GAGF
Imagine the tantrums from Cornes if we were to snare Houston? 🤣

Kane Cornes has what Oscar Wilde once famously said:

“There is only one thing worse in life than being talked about and that is not being talked about”

He’s akin to Donald Trump; wants to be the story no matter what. When a sports reporter (or any reporter) makes themselves the news rather than what they’re reporting on, you know it’s not worth respecting.

Kane Cornes has what Oscar Wilde once famously said:

“There is only one thing worse in life than being talked about and that is not being talked about”

He’s akin to Donald Trump; wants to be the story no matter what. When a sports reporter (or any reporter) makes themselves the news rather than what they’re reporting on, you know it’s not worth respecting.
He's not making himself the news - he's sharing an opinion on a player's potential price in a FA period. He is in the media - his opinion is what he is being paid for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back