Player Watch Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

He's not making himself the news - he's sharing an opinion on a player's potential price in a FA period. He is in the media - his opinion is what he is being paid for.

Even when it sounds like BS and just Clickbait

And inconsistent as **** depending on who it involves. I admit I was half a Kane fan with the way he stirred the pot previously but his carry on about Perryman smells of cracking the shits Port missed out.

It’s 1000% salt over Port missing out

He is an idiot. But I’m sure me commenting about him on Bigfooty doesn’t add many zeros to his media contracts

Not just you, but when it's widespread, yes, it definitely does. This board spends a lot of time talking about Cornes, which is exactly what he wants. He puts out the bait and many fall for it, he's playing you like a fiddle.

His job isn't to have good opinions, it's to have opinions that make people talk and click.

Not just you, but when it's widespread, yes, it definitely does. This board spends a lot of time talking about Cornes, which is exactly what he wants. He puts out the bait and many fall for it, he's playing you like a fiddle.

His job isn't to have good opinions, it's to have opinions that make people talk and click.
I think you're overestimating the influence of any of our commentary on bf about Cornes.

All journo's & commentators get spoken about on here & other sm. Barrett, Morris, Edmunds, Russell, Lyon, Robbo, Caro, Cleary, Cooney, Whatley, Lewis, Montagna, King, etc etc etc. Cornes is no different.

If any of them are discussing one of our players, it seems perfectly reasonable for us to give our opinions on it.

Last edited:

What's the issue though. It's a game where everyone wins. Cornes riles. We slag off Cornes. Rinse and repeat.

As seen by Cornes being headhunted by channel 7, he's winning, comfortably.

if you want Cornes to continue to rise then by all means, keep discussing him.
Everyone knows Cornes is trying to get a reaction. People choose to react as it's more fun than going into a coma when the likes of Lloyd or hodge speaks.

As seen by Cornes being headhunted by channel 7, he's winning, comfortably.

if you want Cornes to continue to rise then by all means, keep discussing him.

I think the main thing is for you not to discuss Cornes, Kapps. Your impact on fox and channel 7 executives is well known. The rest of us matter very little in the scheme of things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's not making himself the news - he's sharing an opinion on a player's potential price in a FA period. He is in the media - his opinion is what he is being paid for.
Nah, the way he conveys his opinion makes him being talked about; that’s what he’s being paid for. He’s not sharing an opinion that is benign or reporting the facts of the matter for a reader or listener to make an informed opinion. It’s sensationalist. Hence, he is making himself the news by being talked about…..

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back