Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Dark Arts Halloween GIF by Harry Potter

Hi eth. Is this the kiss of death?
Yeah I don't like my chances.

Even though everyone knows I would have killed porps N1 if I was evil.

I mean eth isn't really fighting tooth and nail for his life...
I'm like 10 votes clear or something. I've put forward my opinion on who's the most suss (dogs jumping on early, voting for me as a bandwagon, then disappearing) but the votes are way too scattered to make a meaningful impact.?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm like 10 votes clear or something. I've put forward my opinion on who's the most suss (dogs jumping on early, voting for me as a bandwagon, then disappearing) but the votes are way too scattered to make a meaningful impact.?
Well, I guess so. We'll find out some information either way.

Hi

Well, I guess so. We'll find out some information either way.

Wasn’t dogs the person who said you’re guilty? Been away all day and catching up now.

I’ve not made a (serious) vote yet

I mean eth isn't really fighting tooth and nail for his life...

This is pretty key - you’d think a powerful role may come with some defense, but also it looks like a big majority to undo.

Count me in I suppose on ethdog Itsmyshow boncer34

Obviously you can't tell us your role, but what might that role offer the village if you were spared?

you arent being spared

And then conveniently rocks up 5 minutes after he gets called out without being tagged. If thT's not suss, then what is?
This is pretty key - you’d think a powerful role may come with some defense, but also it looks like a big majority to undo.

Count me in I suppose on ethdog Itsmyshow boncer34
I made my case, it was relatively even between dogs and I, then came back to a shit ton of votes on me again. What am I supposed to say? I've told you guys I'm village aligned.
Obviously you can't tell us your role, but what might that role offer the village if you were spared?

you arent being spared
You know the white text doesn't work for us dark mode users, right?

And then conveniently rocks up 5 minutes after he gets called out without being tagged. If thT's not suss, then what is?

I made my case, it was relatively even between dogs and I, then came back to a shit ton of votes on me again. What am I supposed to say? I've told you guys I'm village aligned.

Answer the question

And your vote is for dogs right? Based on intel or a hunch?

Answer the question
It's not really useful now, it's more useful if we get deeper.
And your vote is for dogs right? Based on intel or a hunch?
Yep. Based on the fact he voted for me as a bandwagon, then disappeared. And yet responded very quickly once I said that. I get voting for me based on the seer but to me, dogs looks very guilty right now,

I'm not suss, you're suss

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back