Has Anyone got onto the Ticketmaster Site yet? / Where are you sitting on Friday Night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't seem like anyone has received there ticketfast tickets via email yet, so hopefully its just the demand - still waiting on mine :confused:

I got mine by email not long after I purchased them this morning. All printed out now and ready to go.

it really sucks that you can't sit with your mates who support hawthorn. i went down to ticketmaster to get 15 tickets but had to do separate transactions for dogs and hawks friend i had, no chance i was waiting for the general admin to risk sitting with them all though.

Three generations of Doggies supporters in my family will be in P14.

I still have not got the ticket email. I have recieved the confirmation email though. Not sure what the hold up could be other than high volume.

I sent an Email re the delay to ticketmaster. It appears that there are a few problems that they are aware of!!!! (see below)

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

There were some difficulties with the Ticketfast system this morning. This has been resolved, and we are in the process of resending your tickets to you. This process may take up to 24 hours. We apologise of the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

If you have received your tickets in the meantime, please disregard this email.

Kind Regards,

Customer Service
Ticketmaster Australia

The system is a ****ing joke. I paid a full membership last year(for this year) and now that my circumstances have changed they won't accept my concession card for a finals ticket.The only way i can get the concession is to wait until Weds with the general public. :thumbsdown:

The system is a ****ing joke. I paid a full membership last year(for this year) and now that my circumstances have changed they won't accept my concession card for a finals ticket.The only way i can get the concession is to wait until Weds with the general public. :thumbsdown:
Just buy them online mate.. No need to supply the concession card and you can print your tickets off!

You may need to show the concession card at the gate, but they won't care as long as you have something!

Just buy them online mate.. No need to supply the concession card and you can print your tickets off!

You may need to show the concession card at the gate, but they won't care as long as you have something!

Nope when you do it online via barcode it knows that you are full adult or concession.

I need some advice.

I have both a Dogs social club membership and a MCC member. Do I sit with the faithful or take the risk of having to sit with a handful of Dogs supporters and a pack of Hawthorn tools?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need some advice.

I have both a Dogs social club membership and a MCC member. Do I sit with the faithful or take the risk of having to sit with a handful of Dogs supporters and a pack of Hawthorn tools?

i think dogs and hawks members are seperated so you should be surrounded by dogs...........

section M5, looks like im next to the hawthorn cheersquad!!!
Alot of people seem to be in bays M15 to M9....somehow I think that I and alot of others will be sitting with hawthorn fans....surely theirs not 7 bays of dogs members in a row!!!

anyway undercover so im happy:thumbsu:

Had to get disabled seating for my younger brother. Was lucky enoguh to get down to TD and pick up 8 ticks for the group of us. Sitting in the forward pocket at the punt road end.
Section: M4
Row:Z

Anyone else near there?

Am I the only one who still hasnt received his tickets? Been waiting since 9:26(confirmation email) this morning. I shouldnt have to email them, should I?

I need some Help
I am trying to get my tickets for friday nights game, but all we are getting are seats that are on level 1
I prefer some elevation, so level 2 or 3
Does anyone when we are able to get seats maybe on level 2 or 3 of olympic stand or ponsford or maybe even down the front of level 4 of southern???
against collingwood in 06 we got seats right down the front in i think Q50 of olympic stand on level 3
would love to has these again!
help!

got my tickets late last night because of some error at ticketmasater. sitting in M3, row BB. happy days. For those who care I will be the guy in the Bulldogs Jumper going a bit mental every time we kick a goal.
Go Dogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Anyone got onto the Ticketmaster Site yet? / Where are you sitting on Friday Night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back