Has Vlad totally lost the plot?

Remove this Banner Ad

G.O.B

Club Legend
Apr 28, 2006
northern suburbs
AFL Club
Collingwood
In defending Melbourne's tactics, in particular, Bailey's decision to guard the 173cm Nathan Brown with the 200cm Paul Johnson, he said the following words:

Demetriou defended a number of the moves made by coach Dean Bailey and his team before and during the game to The Age, including Paul Johnson lining up for much of the second half on Nathan Brown.

‘‘Leigh Brown played on Jonathan Brown the previous night. No one made a big deal out of that. Was that tanking?’’ he said.

Given that our number 1 defender had left the ground with concussion, and with Nathan Brown on the sidelines, who the f**k else did he expect us to play on the man mountain J. Brown.
For the record there is only 1cm and 1 kilo difference beetween the 2 Brown's.

Could Vlad be alluding to the gulf in talent and ability and if so it borders on offensive and childish?
Or is it an extreme example of clutching at straws?
Or could he simply have NFI?

North Melbourne appointed James Brayshaw as President. Is THAT tanking?

Fremantle elect to keep playing Chris Tarrant. Is THAT tanking?

...etc...

Vlad would have trouble establishing the plot of The Hungry Caterpillar. I reckon we'd be better off electing John So as the next AFL poo-bah with Lavinia Nixon as Operations Manager. Just smile and wave...

Has made a stand on tanking a while a go now and is totally wrong and knows it too.
Rather than fix the problem Vlad has his head in the sand due to pride.
Dont blame him though as the Kremlin cannot aford to show weakness to the rest of the world!

With how fat Demetriou is these days I would say he is tanking life.

haha:thumbsu:

If it wasn't such an insulting comment towards Leigh Brown and by extention Collingwood it would actually be quite an amusing comment. Obviously Vlad doesn't rate the anvil, would of thought it's a bit inappropriate to say this type of thing.

The whole side should wear a "**** You Andrew" arm band next week in support of Leigh.
I would like to see the Players Association have something to say to the fat **** sucker as well. The CEO publicly demeaning a player is bringing the game into disrepute is it not. Really Vlad making childish and spiteful statements like this show what a "small minded" fat prick he is.

St Kilda have 5 big name players out. Are they tanking for the loss they had to have?

If Livinia misses out on the Operations job she can operate on me any time.

Vlad has lost it. Comparing us to Melbourne is just cluthcing at straws. He needs to realise he has lost control of his kids and needs some help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North Melbourne appointed James Brayshaw as President. Is THAT tanking?

Fremantle elect to keep playing Chris Tarrant. Is THAT tanking?

...etc...

Vlad would have trouble establishing the plot of The Hungry Caterpillar. I reckon we'd be better off electing John So as the next AFL poo-bah with Lavinia Nixon as Operations Manager. Just smile and wave...
:D:D Funny but true, wait, Vlad is the hungry catepillar! :thumbsu:

What I'm really concerned about is shifting the round 22 game so we get a decent rest before finals. The tv stations will have to suck eggs.

He said Sydney were boring the year they won the flag

I hope this means we win the flag and Browny Norm Smith

Every one is going to accidentally get one right...:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Vlad totally lost the plot?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back