Have Geelong and Richmond destroyed the SA clubs?

Remove this Banner Ad

He h

He has the power to win! The power to rule! As Long, as it’s not in a Prelim! He has the power from Koch! mediocracy boss! Stabil-ity is, it’s our mantra!
He‘ll never stop stop stop
Till he‘s top top top
Of the home and away Seasons ladder.
Kenny!
Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Chameleon/
He cannot Go/
He will not Go oh oh/
Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Chameleon

He h

He has the power to win! The power to rule! As Long, as it’s not in a Prelim! He has the power from Koch! mediocracy boss! Stabil-ity is, it’s our mantra!
He‘ll never stop stop stop
Till he‘s top top top
Of the home and away Seasons ladder.
Kenny!

You lot won’t be singing sarcastic nursery rhymes about Kenny the Killer when he leaves you high and dry to coach Richmond.

Be careful what you wish for….

Never seen a supporter base care so much about not caring about something. It's like you all get up out of bed every morning and your main aim for the day is to not care about Richmond. Those 3 finals losses must have hit you all pretty hard I guess. :)

F*** up and cut the shit.

Whenever a Richmond topic is discussed, supporters of 17 other clubs comment. Because tigers fans are a big group and also a vocal and, if this place is anything to go by, odd group.

Of those 17 other supporter bases, when a Cats fan says something, for whatever reason and I seriously, literally and honestly have no idea, some Richmond fork-and-spoon operator - usually you - attributes that comment from the Cat fan, to being some sort of fallout from a recent finals defeat. In reality the Cat fan comment is usually coming from the same place as the comments from all the other non-Richmond fans: a love of giving it to one of the most unbearable supporter bases in world sport.

That is it. Drop this stupid, f***king, boring, deadshit charade that someone as intelligent as you actually are, should feel stupid to keep propagating

F*** up and cut the s**t.

Whenever a Richmond topic is discussed, supporters of 17 other clubs comment. Because tigers fans are a big group and also a vocal and, if this place is anything to go by, odd group.

Of those 17 other supporter bases, when a Cats fan says something, for whatever reason and I seriously, literally and honestly have no idea, some Richmond fork-and-spoon operator - usually you - attributes that comment from the Cat fan, to being some sort of fallout from a recent finals defeat. In reality the Cat fan comment is usually coming from the same place as the comments from all the other non-Richmond fans: a love of giving it to one of the most unbearable supporter bases in world sport.

That is it. Drop this stupid, f***king, boring, deadshit charade that someone as intelligent as you actually are, should feel stupid to keep propagating

Maybe then you can tell me why the main ambition of Cats supporters on this forum is to not care about Richmond. If not the 3 finals defeats, then what has caused this nuclear intensity Cat fan apathy towards Richmond? It is like they run "not caring about Richmond" seminars down there at test tube oval. There must be some reason every Geelong supporter on this forum doesn't care about Richmond with such passion and determination. :)

On the other hand, we really care about you guys. ;)

Maybe then you can tell me why the main ambition of Cats supporters on this forum is to not care about Richmond. If not the 3 finals defeats, then what has caused this nuclear intensity Cat fan apathy towards Richmond? It is like they run "not caring about Richmond" seminars down there at test tube oval. There must be some reason every Geelong supporter on this forum doesn't care about Richmond with such passion and determination. :)

On the other hand, we really care about you guys. ;)

We have lost finals to every other team as well bar 2 of them as far as I’m aware.

Which means every comment a cats fan makes about any of them is because of an obsession with them.

F**k me dead you are boring.

We have lost finals to every other team as well bar 2 of them as far as I’m aware.

Which means every comment a cats fan makes about any of them is because of an obsession with them.

F**k me dead you are boring.

Calm down friend and take your medication.

Your Geelong supporting comrade made a post trolling Richmond and it was to this that I was responding with what I thought was a mildly amusing observation about the usual "Geelong fan who doesn't care about Richmond" claim he was making.

Then you step in taking all sorts of umbrage.

At least insert some humour into your umbrage please PB. ;)

You lot won’t be singing sarcastic nursery rhymes about Kenny the Killer when he leaves you high and dry to coach Richmond.

Be careful what you wish for….
We will. 10 years is a long time. If he wins a flag with Richmond good on him, he deserves some success.

Not sure why you all get so upset at us wanting a new coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

could the title of this thread be "Do heavy GF losses destroy clubs ?"

I think the answer is yes , players , club officials and supporters get ahead of themselves , dream big and its often fanned by the media
then in the wake of a massive loss on the biggest stage things turn toxic and blame games start

If your club isn't ready for a GF you'd be better off missing it than getting a belting.

You dont know us very well.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I have pursued the Porty forum from time to time.

The pure unadulterated hatred for poor Ken is astounding and may I say ..disturbing.

And now here you are seeing results and heading towards premiership glory.

Strange people you lot…

Never seen a supporter base care so much about not caring about something. It's like you all get up out of bed every morning and your main aim for the day is to not care about Richmond. Those 3 finals losses must have hit you all pretty hard I guess. :)
So you must then believe that every comment a Pies supporter makes on Geelong (in any negative way) comes from hatred in them losing finals to us!? Because all of our flags this millennium have involved beating them at some point. Just for clarity I don’t believe that for one second, this is a board full of posters of all teams, who have a right to an opinion and to join discussion on others, you guys mean no more or less than about 4-5 other Victorian clubs, the only club us Cats fans truly LOATHE is Hawthorn.

So you must then believe that every comment a Pies supporter makes on Geelong (in any negative way) comes from hatred in them losing finals to us!? Because all of our flags this millennium have involved beating them at some point. Just for clarity I don’t believe that for one second, this is a board full of posters of all teams, who have a right to an opinion and to join discussion on others, you guys mean no more or less than about 4-5 other Victorian clubs, the only club us Cats fans truly LOATHE is Hawthorn.

Yes you only loathe the Hawks. But you don't care about the Tigers with a burning passion. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Have Geelong and Richmond destroyed the SA clubs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back