Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Was amused seeing the runner up in the PCM for Hardwick like it was some achievement. Like who gives a s**t you dumb hawfs

Wow. The cupboard must really be bear if Hardwivk is their 2nd best player.

Would be your best defender
Easily
LOL

We had the stiffest defence in 2019.
He'd be about 6th or 7th best for us. So fringe.

Sums up the gulf really. Your second best player would barely make our side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess you could say that...
Of course using the same logic (and I use the term 'logic' very loosely) you could also argue there is little difference between Champagne and cats urine.

How is Harry Morrison going?*

*Already know more Hawk youth than Nuggets.

Did lol at the O'Brien inclusion.
kipfler potato.
So no youth then. Got it.

O'brien?? Plays one good game and is now the new Roughead. Lol.
I'm looking forward to another year of their Cats won't make the 8 threads
It's like a tradition now
Making a Prelim in a rebuild year is cause for celebration I'd have thought. Just need to rejig a few things with all the young blokes in the side learning still.
Only to call you out, and that's not how #rentfree even works you numpty. Lord you're so bad at this you welching campaigner

You know what makes your welching even worse? The bet we had the previous season that I honoured and wore the av of your choosing for an entire off-season. You're such a gutless piece of s**t

Ooooh Handbaggers - This is the best news since your blow up in last weeks' prelim! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Handbaggers Porkins Replacement

"Geelong remains the favourites to lure him" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Ahhh Felines - I keep hearing youse spruiking Jeremy Cameron as the likely replacement for Fat Boy - But it seems Josh the Goose has got the nod!
Fakrin LOL - Joshy to the Cattery, quality trolling material for many years to come! :thumbsu:

Ooooh Handbaggers - This is the best news since your blow up in last weeks' prelim! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

"Geelong remains the favourites to lure him" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Ahhh Felines - I keep hearing youse spruiking Jeremy Cameron as the likely replacement for Fat Boy - But it seems Josh the Goose has got the nod!
Fakrin LOL - Joshy to the Cattery, quality trolling material for many years to come! :thumbsu:

You will always be the winners with the Vickery trade. Will never be beaten.

Krueger is our Hawkins replacement.
Pick. 88 and Crows paying salary is a no lose bet.

Krueger is our Hawkins replacement.

Who??? ... Is he any relation to Wylie Buzza??? :tearsofjoy:

Pick. 88 and Crows paying salary is a no lose bet.

Don't try and sugarcoat this Chappy - This bloke is an absolute spud!
Pick 88 + paying salary - which fairy tale have you been reading?? - There is no way they're agreeing to that

Looking forward to the Handbaggers coughing up yet another 1st rounder for yet another spud :thumbsu:

I don't think a player could suit a club more. Absolute front runner and disappears when the heat in on so will fit right in at Geelong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back