Live Event Hawf vs Camry's Match Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Fagan should demand an investigation into umpires cheating. I am absolutely furious at some of the most disgraceful umpiring I've ever seen
Just turned on 5aa and heard Rowey say "CHEATING BASTARDS" :thumbsu: then of course, Bickley and Wildy take the old style crows "please reem me" approach
This game was purely and simply rigged. Umpires vs the crows. In my eyes, the crows won. Those maggots, especially the bald one, ruined the game.
Needs to be an AFL investigation on how the men in green keep pulling this team over the line!! Just bullshit, makes me lose faith in the whole system!
Im surprisingly calm cos you knew it was coming, hawks are so hard to beat with the umps on their sid3.

We had our opportunities but by jingos that nichols was brilliant in the last 5 mins
Expect head of umpires apology Monday.
How can these maggots continue to blatantly ream us and keep their jobs?
Honestly. Hawthorn have won three games this year through the support of the umpires. Terrible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a side note did anyone see mark Howard pointing the microphone in Burgoynes kids face while he was crying. What a desperate desperate man.

Lowlight of the game was Porked04's Fred being ruined by Melters SMH ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back