Live Event Hawf vs Camry's Match Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
we're ****ed in round 7. We're shit and we're going to be fielding 3 potatoes and we've got the umpires against it.

Shouldn't we be able to get some fill in players 22 v 15 is a bit unfair!

What's new it's been happening for years
I rarely blame umpires and I'm not now either - kind of - In a way
Just saying 6 goals from frees - is it a tad excessive ?

Last edited:

I'd never do that anyway unlike all the twats on the Crows board tearing it up. :eek:
And I'd agree with you but it's not just Crows supporters seeing it

It happened last week with the Saints - bit late to say 3 days later that there were incorrect decisions at crunch times

Either way - we'll learn

I rarely blame umpires and I'm not now either - kind of - I'm a way
Just saying 6 goals from frees - is it a tad excessive ?
I've noticed over the last 5 years hawthorn often get a bag of goals from the umpires ..

Did i mention the game is in tassy too?

Just do yourself a favour and stop going for freo, your life will be sooo much easier.

If you enjoy the hassle of a team that is flaky and always lets you down for no reason, but has a tassie advantage....

Your better off going for hawf than norf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just do yourself a favour and stop going for freo, your life will be sooo much easier.

If you enjoy the hassle of a team that is flaky and always lets you down for no reason, but has a tassie advantage....

Your better off going for hawf than norf
Pfft, that is a soft **** option. You ride on your team's train until your dying breath because THIS TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES!

Could be an interesting stat

Great game and no shame :)
Yeah was a cracking fast skilful game it was a pity umps are inconsistent play by play that was the only downer about the game tonight .. Good luck to the crows they have a great side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back