Live Event Hawf vs Camry's Match Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed over the last 5 years hawthorn often get a bag of goals from the umpires ..
Carlton seem to get a bag of potatoes in the draft/trades too

CgpeNapUoAE7LPO.jpg:large

Wowee what a ripping game played by both sides.

Firstly Hawfies- how can you have that much hunger after all that success- massively impressive and still the bench mark for everyone to beat. =Puopolo and Rioli i were immense tonight as was Mitchell and the other usuals! To think Roughie still to come in! Very Jelly.

As for our mob, #braveloss, some good up and comers and plenty to be excited about.

Some times you win those close games (last week), sometimes you lose (this week) but I am just grateful to enjoy watching two teams playing exciting football and I appreciate as a supporter you might not always agree with the umpires or enjoy the end result but you have to enjoy the ride regardless.

Amazing amazing amazing game. Would have love to have won it.

Come at me Bayer_ you buttonmashing trainwreck of a poster

Wowee what a ripping game played by both sides.

Firstly Hawfies- how can you have that much hunger after all that success- massively impressive and still the bench mark for everyone to beat. =Puopolo and Rioli i were immense tonight as was Mitchell and the other usuals! To think Roughie still to come in! Very Jelly.

As for our mob, #braveloss, some good up and comers and plenty to be excited about.

Some times you win those close games (last week), sometimes you lose (this week) but I am just grateful to enjoy watching two teams playing exciting football and I appreciate as a supporter you might not always agree with the umpires or enjoy the end result but you have to enjoy the ride regardless.

Amazing amazing amazing game. Would have love to have won it.

Come at me Bayer_ you buttonmashing trainwreck of a poster

Great post mate, agree with everything.

EAD lemming :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Legitimate for years while a consultant at Geelong and the Roosters and employee at GC, Manly and the Dees but suddenly went all dodgy with Dons and Sharks, yeah? I've heard a bit about him, but a lot of it seems like a fairy tale created for deadshits by interested parties.
Spot on
The Flog doped the Handbaggers up you the the eyeballs .

Thank god the footy world has the Hawks. :thumbsu:

If it wasn't for biased umpiring Hawthorn would have at least 2 less premierships. They should never have played in the 2012 GF. Then there was a prelim against them where Port got reamed by the umps. Cant remember which one.
Swans fans sure to be a little miffed at that comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back