Autopsy Hawks lose another close one to dees

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm hoping like hell H2F is right, but unless this years FA/ Trade period is an insanely good one for us, I can't see that being the case.
a lot can change in 3 years, we used to think Burton was the future, Sicily was going to make his mark as a forward and that Dimma was going to struggle to make the team
We wondered if Tom Mitchell could be the number 1 mid, at the start of last year we wondered if Jaeger was going to get through the season

The club planning for 2022 gives us a point of reference to look at where the club is at and what they need to do to get there, it also gives the kids on our list time to develop into better players than they are now as well as for the club to bring other players in.

Either way, a response of you're going to cop some heat in 3 years time if you are wrong, meh

a lot can change in 3 years, we used to think Burton was the future, Sicily was going to make his mark as a forward and that Dimma was going to struggle to make the team
We wondered if Tom Mitchell could be the number 1 mid, at the start of last year we wondered if Jaeger was going to get through the season

The club planning for 2022 gives us a point of reference to look at where the club is at and what they need to do to get there, it also gives the kids on our list time to develop into better players than they are now as well as for the club to bring other players in.

Either way, a response of you're going to cop some heat in 3 years time if you are wrong, meh

It also remains to be seen what level players like Big Boy, Frawley, Stratts and Smith will be like in 2022, given all have recently just turned 30. That's another 4 players that could need replacing, if we're being honest Smith and Stratton have been garbage this season.

It also remains to be seen what level players like Big Boy, Frawley, Stratts and Smith will be like in 2022, given all have recently just turned 30. That's another 4 players that could need replacing, if we're being honest Smith and Stratton have been garbage this season.
I know, a would the club

You have to have them there to teach the next crop.
People rightly note hawks had a young team in 08, but ignore that between 05 and then, the infield leaders were Vandenberg, Joel's Smith, Ben Dixon, Crawford, and ladson (The latter of which retired in 08)

Robbie Campbell was allowed to develop behind everitt too

You have to have them there to teach the next crop.
People rightly note hawks had a young team in 08, but ignore that between 05 and then, the infield leaders were Vandenberg, Joel's Smith, Ben Dixon, Crawford, and ladson (The latter of which retired in 08)

Robbie Campbell was allowed to develop behind everitt too

I'm not debating that at all, just saying I think it's very possible we may be a middle of the road team for some period in time unless this off season is a very fruitful one for us.

Essendon, Geelong & Sydney were decent teams last year and they were good wins at the time this year we are losing to shitkickers.
All up and down, like us, and the rest of the comp since 'equalisation' seems to have come in place since 2016. You haven't noticed this, ffs? Anyone can beat anyone. It's a matter of grinding it out, and somehow finding form in last 4 weeks of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawks lose another close one to dees

Remove this Banner Ad

Back