News Hawks re-signing - Denver, Scrimshaw and CJ!

Remove this Banner Ad

As someone who has no understanding of or desire to understand what a wordle is, I'm relying on someone here to confirm what/who is re-signing.

Will Day - 9 year deal. Get it done.

Beating the go home factor with DGB and Brockman would be awesome.
If we get three and it’s DGB, Brockman and Worpel…

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As someone who has no understanding of or desire to understand what a wordle is, I'm relying on someone here to confirm what/who is re-signing.
The Wordle presentation is just them being cute with a current fad. I don't think there needs to be any understanding. Key thing is the game number being replaced with the HFC debut number (948 = DGB) and the date being replaced with what is probably an indication this is the first of three.

My posts from another thread...

My guess is the 948 refers to Denver as he is HFC's 948th player List of Hawthorn Football Club players - Wikipedia

1/3 probably meaning the first of three re-signings.

Other numbers to watch out for, which are based on the order of debut...

Contract expiry 2022 (based on: List Mgmt. - Contract Status)
Brockman - 939
Downie - 940
Frost - 929
Gunston - 877
Hartigan - 941
Howe - 900
Jeka - 944
Jiath - 928
Lewis - 921
McEvoy - 888
S.Mitchell - N/A
Morrison - 917
Nash - 922
Philips - 943
Saunders - N/A
Scrimshaw - 923
Sicily - 899
Wingard - 926

This is the second time i've seen an organisation use it this week, is this one of those tiktok things?

Nope - word puzzle game that people have taken to recently and just sold to the NYT for $1M. It’s a fun game (I love anagram type games) but the incessant posting of your score on the socials (which is being channeled here) is grating.

Wordle - A daily word game - if you’re at all curious.

Hoping Brockman is the 3rd announcement. He's really the one who I have any concern about a pull back across the borders.
I don't have concern there, he's got some good mates in Melb at other clubs like Bolton at the Tiges.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back